I want colouring my hair.. but still doubt?

i have a plan to colouring my hair. it will be for the first time.. but there are some reason that doubt me to do it
1. some people said to me.. colouring ur hair will make ur hair unhealthy/broke/dizzy.. i mean hair problems will be come.. is it true?
2. if true, how to solve this problem.. i wanna my hair still health
3. do u have any idea about colour that i should take.

42

Most Helpful Guy

• well adding chemicals to your hair won't always have a positive effect, but if it's once in an ever so while then it should be fine.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't u try a temp hair color at first. Then you can see how it works for you. You can buy boxed hair color at store that you can wash out after awhile. I personally, get my hair highlighted and have for years. but my hairdresser says my hair is very healthy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE