Why don't you have a picture of yourself as your profile picture?

Why don't you have a picture of yourself as your profile picture? That's me! Taken about an hour ago ^

I feel like for most it's because you're insecure on how you look.. Well, might as well accept that face of yours and move on.. Because most people won't be getting plastic surgery in their lives.. Basically- it's cool.. If you don't want the world to judge ya.. It's too bad.. Because the world is full of stupid and obnoxious people.. So if you want, go show off yourself! There's really only one of you.. Unless you've got an identical twin lmao. For me, I took my personal pic down because I was tired of getting flirted with 🙊 Might put it back up soon just because.. But yeah.. I've always found it somewhat annoying that tons of guys will swarm me online but nobody talks to me in person lol. Ah whatever.. It's life *shrugs* no point in ignoring it really. Just gotta go with the flow.

1130

Most Helpful Guy

• I do have a picture of myself up as my profile picture. Result? Everyone either steers clear or tells me time and time again how ugly I am. I still keep it up though, because I've given up on anyone ever being able to accept my face or like the way I look. Like you said, "It's life *shrugs*"; no getting past it really. Just gotta accept it, man up and get over it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah I getcha. Nice that you shrug it off. People are jerks- they really are. And they're especially extra petty on the Internet. But nice nice.. I have a respect for that

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I'm just lazy to take pictures of myself.

To compensate for that, I always make sure I'm included in group pictures. They get uploaded on social media by my friends, so it saves the time,
    for me. 😊

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE