Do you like guys with long hair?

Who prefers long hair on guys? I'm not talking the tiny little pony tail with shaved sides crap, I mean long hair all over, when a man bun is functional, not stylish.
An example would be Brock O'Hurn:

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=brock+o%27hurn&rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBAU722AU722&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi3oKbu-afUAhWDKJQKHbBzD1AQ_AUICigB&biw=1639&bih=816 for reference.

2411

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have anything against it, i had a period where i really LOVED men with long hair, my boyfriend has very short hair and deep deep black, and long hair would not look good on him.
    So it usually also depends how they look on certain guys.
    Long hair don't look good on all guys, just as short hair does not look good on all of us girls... :D