Do you like guys with long hair?

Who prefers long hair on guys? I'm not talking the tiny little pony tail with shaved sides crap, I mean long hair all over, when a man bun is functional, not stylish.
An example would be Brock O'Hurn:

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=brock+o%27hurn&rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBAU722AU722&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi3oKbu-afUAhWDKJQKHbBzD1AQ_AUICigB&biw=1639&bih=816 for reference.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have anything against it, i had a period where i really LOVED men with long hair, my boyfriend has very short hair and deep deep black, and long hair would not look good on him.
    So it usually also depends how they look on certain guys.
    Long hair don't look good on all guys, just as short hair does not look good on all of us girls... :D

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I thinks it depends from guy to guy. Some men suits long hair, some suits short better and some suits both equal. For men it's more individual when it comes to hair length than for women in my opinion. Most young women suits long hair best. It's very few who suits short hair and most of them who suits it is elderly women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I think there are way too many guys with short hair... seems like 95% of guys have hair that's less than an inch long. And long hair looks great. I would have hair like that if I could be bothered with it. It just starts to bother me when it brushes against my shoulders all the time so I go with medium length hair instead...

0|1
    0|0
  • I hope you can see this...
    This was me circa 1998-9...
    https://1drv.ms/i/s!AuwRSBHzjV49gUCRzdPo2B3dLwv_

0|0
    0|0
    • I grew it out until April 2000 and donated 22 inches to Locks of Love.

• I suppose it's all part of what you want from life. Personally I've never seen a guy that has become successful and rise to the top in corporate America with real long hair as you've described. Then there's those the view the religious side and go by the scripture that says, " it's a shame for a man to have long hair". I suppose there's many views and reasons for and against long hair on guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have long hair, and I get so much shit for it. It never ends.

It's only shoulder length atm, but I'd like to grow it to the middle of my back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow you are amazing?😍😍😍 Want to chat pretty pleasssee

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah 99% of men prefer it

0|0
    0|0
  • Here for the answers

0|0
    0|0
  • to pull

0|0
    0|0
  • i have long hair and proud

0|0
    0|0
  • i think its pretty gay but I don't know

0|0
    3|2
    • I've literally never met a gay guy with long hair, lol. They all have really short hair.

What Girls Said 23

• Do I like guys with long hair? No, I worship guys with long hair. For me, it's the biggest turn on there is... it can be longer than mine and I will fawn over whoever has it. I love it, I adooore it !!

0|0
    0|0
  • I do. My partner recently got his hair cut but even so, his hair is still at his shoulder blades so actually longer than the dude in the picture. I think it's gorgeous and am kinda jealous that the long hair looks better on him than on me :P

0|0
    0|0
  • If he can wear it well and keep it clean then hell yeah. A couple years ago I was really into guys with long hair and while I am not as much anymore, that guy, that Brock O'Hurn. Oh boy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Makes my knees weak! I like long hair on my guys and gals

1|1
    0|0
  • Brock is hot but has a little too much hair for me. I prefer Jason Mamoa type length.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy. It's like beard some guys look good while others look scruffy.

0|1
    0|0
  • of he looks like that than its good but mostly it looks like he doesn't care for himself so i prefer short hair

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate it, I prefer very short hair. Honestly I should have see 2 men in all my life who suited long hair (more like mid hair length anyway).

0|0
    0|0
  • No not really. I prefer a buzzcut or another short hairstyle.

0|1
    0|0
  • Most people can't pull it off, but the very few who can are super attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are standing out of the crowd, so yes. Also I love a beautiful hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES GOSH YES 😍😍🔥 as long as the style suits them yesss

0|1
    0|0
  • I love that so much! 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • It is one of my weaknesses.

0|1
    0|0
  • Noooooo