Does not wearing makeup make women look younger in your experience?

• Yes.
    Vote A
  • No.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the type of makeup vs no makeup. This Instagram bullsh* makes 12 year old girls look like they're in their 30s.
    However if you're using makeup to cover undereye circles and make your skin glow it can make you look more youthful than not wearing makeup at all

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• For some yeah but others it hide their wrinkles so no

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• In my case I've had many women recomend make up to make me look older. I've been consitantly assumed to be a tween. I'll be 20 by this next December. In my experience, eye and lip makeup can draw attention away from my baby cheeks and baby-esque face shape.

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually wear it to look older, mature and awake. When I don't, I look like a 14year old. Though I rarely wear it..

0|2
    0|0
  • For me it feels like it yes, because i have a baby face. without makeup people may think I'm 16 while I'm 20 going on to 21 this summer

0|2
    0|0
    • I think it is not a good thing that you look like a child when you are not and it is about your dna. A little bit of makeup with right using won't do anything g

• I voted yes because when I put on my make up for evening events I look older and sexier.
    But on an everyday basics my make up looks more natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if it's so much younger. I never wear it just because I really have no desire to. When I do wear it though, I have recieved compliments.

0|1
    0|0
  • I rarely wear it. I've been told I have a great complection and been complimented quite a bit.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't wear makeup at all and people tell me all the time I look young. And I'm only 21 and they say I look 16/14

0|1
    0|0
  • My dad threw out my eyeshadow pallet because he said that I looked too mature with it on.

1|1
    0|0
  • depends. some people look older without all that makeup. some look younger without it

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how they wear it I suppose.

0|1
    0|0
  • No it makes me look like an old goat.

0|1
    0|0
  • it really depends actually

0|0
    0|0
  • yes it does. she I want to look My age I wear it

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on your face

0|0
    0|0
  • It actually depends on the girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Depends on the woman. Sometimes makeup can make a woman look older (mature I mean, nobody wants to look old of course :P ), sometimes it can make her look younger. Depends on it's use I guess. 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • if a smaller girl wears it I assume she is older. if an old woman wears it I can't guess age no matter what.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know but read somewhere that makeup makes girls look older when they are 13-15 and they look 19-20. while , they are old like 35-38, makeup makes them look younger like 27-30.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends, some women look older with it on and others younger. That's what make up is for, changing things to your needs or wants i guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometime they look older

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes if it's basic AF.

0|1
    0|0
  • depends
    I've seen some women wearing make up that really doesn't flatter them and makes them weird/unattractive looking overall
    i personally prefer natural with girls im attracted to
    they look much sexier that way in my opinion and also cuter

make up kinda screws this aura up in my opinion
    I've seen plenty of girls whom i were attracted to when they were natural and i really thought they were insanely sexy
    then i saw them with make up and it just didn't have the same effect
    this is not always the case tho :p

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes