What do guys think of girls with pixie cuts?

I have a wig, and I'm starting high school where no one knows me. Should I wear my natural pixie cut or put on my wig?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Go with the pixie cut. I personally don't think pixie cuts are attractive on girls and it also seems to be common among my guy friends. From what I can tell it's mostly girls who like those cuts. But really very few people can pull them off and they usually just make the girl look like a teenage boy. That being said go with the pixie cut. It is better to be true to yourself then to pretend you are something else. I mean if I got to know a girl and learned she was wearing a wig the entire time I would assume she's either sick or has very bad confidence issues. So just be yourself.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think there is anything wrong with a pixie cut but, it would be maybe easier and comfortable if you just add extensions if you want longer hair, a wig must be VERY VERY uncomfortable, what if you go to PE and your wig falls off?
    I would rather rock the pixie cut or add stable extensions by a professional hairdresser.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've had this wig for a long time. I was able to do cheerleading in it without it falling off. Also, most of my head is shaved, so extensions won't really work

• Oh I understand, well i think you should do whatever you feel like doing, if you feel like a wig will make you feel good into starting school do so, if not don't wear it <3

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Wigs will just make them wonder if your boobs are fake too. Just grow it back out and in the mean time quit caring about trivial things like what others think of your hairstyle.

1|0
    0|0
    • How would people know that it's a wig, though? The one I have is very realistic, and people think that it's real.

• Show All
    • unfortunately, it'll probably take about 2 years for mine to even reach a bob

• it's weird... I love a pixie cut... they were big in the 60's I think and that's where I get it from. It worked for Leslie Ann Warren in Cinderella and Audrey Hepburn. Then there was Dorothy Hamill in the 70's.
    You have to have a good face to carry it off though.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the girl, I think some women look good with a pixie cut others do not. If you have the pixie cut I say go with it, why wouldn't you? If you find its not you, well your hair will grow out so its not like your stuck with it forever.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it, but don't wear a wig. I may not like it, but other guys will actually prefer this.
    I gotta tell you this though, wearing a wig is ugly, muuuuch worse than a pixie cut.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's to make you look young. if you're young, you're doing it wrong.

0|1
    0|0
  • Do whatever makes you happy. However personally im not a fan of pixie cuts. Long hair is more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Sex would be interesting" that's what I thought when I searched on google

0|0
    0|0
  • natural. don't bother with a wig! the pixie cut is you. own it!!😙

0|1
    0|0
  • go pixie cut. if a guy doesn't like you cause you have a pixie cut. then who cares

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care for the pixie cut.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• It's all decision. But personally, I think you should forget about the wig and rock that pixie cut. Don't deceive the people you are trying to make friends with. It would be understandable if you really ended up not liking the pixie cut, and your just waiting for your hair to grow out. Then I can understand why you would want to wear the wig till then. But honestly, pixie cuts are way cuter than most of the hair styles I saw in high school (just wearing it straight down, no bangs). It makes you stand out in your own unique and fresh way. And if anyone, anyone calls you out on it because it makes you like too masculine, then you can tell them to shut the heck up, and to go open their freaking eyes and realize that short hair haired girls being more masculine, is just a stereotype.

It's your hair, so you do you. And if someone doesn't like it, then don't let it bother you, because it only matters if you like it.

2|1
    0|0
  • I love people with pixie cuts. Super cute hairstylezz.com/.../!! I wish I could pull that look off... But I'm trying to grow my hair out... Everytime it gets super long I cut it and this time, I'm holding out!!! Lol
    I think the pink color would look super cute on the pixie cut too!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't wear a wig! That's a terrible idea. I think pixie cuts look hot!

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be yourself and flaunt your pixie cut! There's a lot of different ways you can style it/accessorize it. Plus it's unique! If you absolutely dread it though, you can hide it with a wig if you wish

0|0
    0|0
  • you may use some good quality extension. people can't tell

0|0
    0|0
  • go normal they can make fun of u but at the end of the day you only need to listen to yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a girl but pixie cuts are cute, girl, you be you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you a fairy?

0|1
    0|0
  • do both! be versatile!!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes