What do guys think of girls with pixie cuts?

I have a wig, and I'm starting high school where no one knows me. Should I wear my natural pixie cut or put on my wig?

1020

Most Helpful Guy

• Go with the pixie cut. I personally don't think pixie cuts are attractive on girls and it also seems to be common among my guy friends. From what I can tell it's mostly girls who like those cuts. But really very few people can pull them off and they usually just make the girl look like a teenage boy. That being said go with the pixie cut. It is better to be true to yourself then to pretend you are something else. I mean if I got to know a girl and learned she was wearing a wig the entire time I would assume she's either sick or has very bad confidence issues. So just be yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think there is anything wrong with a pixie cut but, it would be maybe easier and comfortable if you just add extensions if you want longer hair, a wig must be VERY VERY uncomfortable, what if you go to PE and your wig falls off?
    I would rather rock the pixie cut or add stable extensions by a professional hairdresser.

• I've had this wig for a long time. I was able to do cheerleading in it without it falling off. Also, most of my head is shaved, so extensions won't really work

• Oh I understand, well i think you should do whatever you feel like doing, if you feel like a wig will make you feel good into starting school do so, if not don't wear it <3