Guys, do you think all or most women prefer really buff guys?

I and several women I've talked to, do not like really buff guys. We'd go for the skinny guy over a bulky weight lifter. I told a male friend about this and he was shocked. He felt insecure about his body and couldn't believe what I was saying. I wonder if this is similar to girls who assume all guys want women with big boobs and butts like Kim Kardashian. A lot of girls with just average bodies feel insecure because they can't live up to that, but I think it's unnecessary to aim for that.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• The vast majority of women who are themselves in average or better shape like men with -extremely- low body fat. They are somewhat divided as to whether they like really big guys, or only slightly big guys.

Neither physique is easy or in many cases possible for most guys without drugs or an extremely obsessive diet.

There is a subset of women who like skinny-fit guys.

But most women like guys who are -a little bit- jacked plus low body fat. They always say they don't like guys who are too big, which is true, but it's the equivalent of if men said they don't like huge breasts, they just like DD's.

• I and some of my female friends like the skinny to skinny fit guys. It just varies. I'm just trying to let guys know that they don't need to feel bad about themselves if they don't all look like weight lifters.