Getting used to THONGSSS😀?

What age did you first wear a thong?

Was it comfortable?

How long did it take to get used to?

How often do you wear a thongs?

Does your mom know you wear thongs how did she react when she found out?

Do you wear thongs to school or work where do you work?

Did you feel pressured into wearing thongs?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

No
    2 weeks
    Everyday
    Yes. She didn't care
    Yeah
    Yeah

1|1
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably when I was 15/16, I'm now 20

It wasn't uncomfortable, honestly you don't even really notice you're wearing them

I wear them often, several days a week

I haven't discussed it with my mum but she must have seen them in laundry and never said anything. I do my own laundry now because I'm at uni but I sometimes used to hide them when I knew she was doing laundry!

I'm at university and I do wear them. Its not like anyone would ever know you're wearing them wherever you go, and they're great to wear under anything because you'll never see them through clothes!

I didn't feel pressured in anyway, I was happy with regular underwear before, but I wanted to wear them I feel great about myself when I'm wearing nice underwear!

But I think if you're young don't even worry about it, unless you really want to wear them!

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm only just starting to wear them because my new school pants are a bit tight and vpl looks silly

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• size and shape and Patten you use matters a lot babe

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear them for years now but some are still not comfy hehe

0|0
    0|0
  • It took me ages to get used to thongs sis

0|1
    0|0
  • what about you? and whats problem with mom?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I was your age and it was because I didn't want people to see panty lines in a dress I was wearing. I was never pressured about the type of underwear I wore lol. I wear multiple different styles but I wear all underwear the same: under my clothes and wherever I go.

It didn't take much getting used to either, just don't think about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • - Like 18
    - Yup, super comfortable
    - Not long at all
    - Not sure, I just grab whatever underwear I touch first in the drawer, it's hardly planned
    - No, I dont believe she does
    - Sometimes I'll wear them to work, sure
    - Nope, I never felt pressured

1|0
    0|0
  • -I got it as a gift from my older sister at the age of 13.
    -Not at first, it felt weird but also racy.
    -The same day.
    -I don't have a mom.
    -Yes, I do.
    -No, not at all. I do it for myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was 14 and I kinda felt it a little bit at first but it was comfortable I got used to it the first day I wore one I wear them everyday but sometimes I don't like when I wear like a dress or something and my mom does know she's the one who bought me my first ones I just tbh I started wearing them cause you don't see lines under clothes like other underwear

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe later teens is when I started, and yea at first its gonna feel like a constant wedgie it still does sometimes lol but really you just get used to it one day and you dont feel it. I wore thongs bc I wanted to bc of panty lines and stuff

0|0
    0|0
    At first it felt weird
    Probably gt used to it in the first 2days
    3-4times a week
    Yes and she bought for me
    Yes everywere
    No

0|0
    0|0
    • Was your mom just like hears sum thongs at random lol

• Lol noo it was on sale and i said mommy i want

• Haha that's cool I bought sum in secret lol my mom was shocked to see me wearing one x

• 17 not at first but I can't leave without them now , tip : cotton ones are more comfy

0|0
    0|0
    • My mum flipped out and said I should own things because I don't have a boyfriend, yeah I wear them when I know I'm going to hook up with a guy or thiers a chance I will , I'm 18 now and yesterday my mum took me to Victoria secret to buy non other then thongs so I think she's over it , I felt I had to in high school like year 8 but didn't until I wanted to

• I wear a thong at the age of 15 my mum bought it for me and I felt comfortable in it, I wear it to school and work every day, no pressure in it

0|0
    0|0
    • Bit strange your mom buying u a thong lol did you ask for one or was it random?
      Does she wears thongs herself my mom does haha shhh

• Show All
    • Lol lucky I was getting dress and my mom just walked in she was like WHAT ARE YOU WEARING YOUNG LADY soo embarrassing

• Haha , that's really embarrassing

• at 16. I love them

0|0
    0|0
  • not comfortable

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes