Getting used to THONGSSS😀?

What age did you first wear a thong?

Was it comfortable?

How long did it take to get used to?

How often do you wear a thongs?

Does your mom know you wear thongs how did she react when she found out?

Do you wear thongs to school or work where do you work?

Did you feel pressured into wearing thongs?

115

Most Helpful Guy

• 11
    No
    2 weeks
    Everyday
    Yes. She didn't care
    Yeah
    Yeah

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably when I was 15/16, I'm now 20

It wasn't uncomfortable, honestly you don't even really notice you're wearing them

I wear them often, several days a week

I haven't discussed it with my mum but she must have seen them in laundry and never said anything. I do my own laundry now because I'm at uni but I sometimes used to hide them when I knew she was doing laundry!

I'm at university and I do wear them. Its not like anyone would ever know you're wearing them wherever you go, and they're great to wear under anything because you'll never see them through clothes!

I didn't feel pressured in anyway, I was happy with regular underwear before, but I wanted to wear them I feel great about myself when I'm wearing nice underwear!

But I think if you're young don't even worry about it, unless you really want to wear them!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm only just starting to wear them because my new school pants are a bit tight and vpl looks silly