Are Dimples attractive?

Are Dimples attractive? I have some but it's probably the thing I don't like most about me. I've heard a lot of people love em, but I usually try to hide mine, When I smile usually like 3 or 4 dimples come up and I can't handle it, Curious what other people think though

61

Most Helpful Girl

• I have one dimple so if you like them, stand on my right side and if you don't, stand on my left side

• Nice, I don't have a problem with other people's dimples, I just don't like mine

• That actually makes sense, but at the same time there will always be someone to find her attractive stunning or not which kinda goes back to you saying it's a matter of taste making this comment useless

• I think it's safe to say that the majority of people find her attractive lol
      But ok, so for those who find her attractive they will find her dimples attractive and for those who don't, they won't. There ya go.

Most Helpful Guy

• yes it is attractive