Real men wear pink?

Agree or disagree with this? Real men wear pink? And guys do you wear pink?
  • Agree
    Vote A
  • Disagree
    Vote B
  • Results
    Vote C
  • Guy that wears pink
    Vote D
  • Guy that won't wear pink
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I don't agree but I've heard that from the news, etc.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• I have 2 pale ink shirts. 1 bright pink shirt. 2 pairs of medium pink trousers. I rather old and washed out pink pair. 1 rather lovely pink/violet colour trousers. And of course, pink socks.

I do not mix pink shirts and pink trousers together, or the socks.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oops! Someone took the "P" in the first line!!

I have 2 pale pink* shirts.

• I have no problem with it. It's not my favorite color. But my secretary suggested it and picked out some shirts and people seem to think i look good in them

0|0
    0|0
  • SURE! I dare you dudes saying yeah to rock a pink romper see how many girls and guys clown you

1|0
    0|0
    • Or they could just wear a pink dress shirt or polo or something else appropriate for their gender

• That was cool in like 2007 lol I don't know about now

• As far as t shirts and skater shoes with pink laces and hats and stuff like that goes yea Id say thats definitely a 2007 trend. I think the particular article of clothing matters more than anything.

• I don't think real men care about color. Why attach a color to one gender only? 😐😐

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all the time - but I have a couple of 'dusty salmon' shirts

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont like pink so i dont wear but i have a pink boxer thats it 😀

0|0
    0|0
  • So far pink shirt, Tshirt with pink stains, pink sock and pink underwear.

0|0
    0|0
  • A "real man" is anyone born with xy chromosomes.

2|5
    0|0
    • What about Trans FtM, so closed minded.. /s 😂

• Show All
    • Oh damn... I was under the impression y'all were actually related like brother and sister. Darn.

• What gave you that impression?

• real men wear pink? What?

0|1
    0|0
    • No I don't agree but that's what society is trying to state. You've not heard this yet!

• Show All
  • I agree baby I do wear a pink shirt

0|1
    2|1
  • Disagree

0|0
    0|0
  • Just when I'm balls deep in some pink

1|0
    0|0
  • I love pink
    I prefer to keep myself nicely shaved smooth and I wear pink underwear and pink shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guy that wears pink

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind of real men?

0|0
    0|0
    • A society approved man!

• Show All
    • @Blake0048 Pink's girly.

• I just feel like the colors you wear alone shouldn't have any bearing in one's perceived manliness. What if a guys a navy seal and he's wearing pink (its 100% happened before) I think how a man handles the world around him us what actually counts.

• I've only ever seen a guy wear the shirt that says real men wear pink, but I've never seen a guy actually wear a pink shirt

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Even though its my favourite colour i don't really like pink on men :)

0|0
    0|0
  • The colors a man wears don't make him more or less of a man

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not that real men wear pink but the fact that they aren't afraid to wear pink in front of others.

0|0
    0|0
  • My husband very often wears either a pink Tshirt/sweatshirt, shirt or pullover/jumper.
    He's even been known to wear a pink tie on occasions as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely think they should wear it just so I could get a good laugh out of it xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Disagree

0|0
    0|0
  • Disagree. Sexy men wear pink 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • real men wear whatever color he wants to

1|1
    0|0
  • Pink is pink. It's a color. It's not feminine nor is it masculine. Claiming a color is associated with femininity or masculinity is ridiculous to say the least.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think a real guy has a dick ^^; shouldn't matter what he wears. could wear a dress with frills, could wear jeans with skulls, person got a dick they is a real man. people and their weird trends and clothes stereotypes..

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes