Is it OK to go without a bra?

It's not like I do it all the time, I've just tried once with a very baggy shirt. I liked it, but it also made me a little nervous. Most the time I'm very confident in whatever I wear, but was I going a step too far? And I don't want to hear crap about size matters, because it shouldn't and that's just annoying. I just want to know that if a whole women should be required to wear bras? Because I kinda feel like we shouldn't have to if we don't want to. I mean, are guys required to wear a cup wherever they go?

• Yeah, its fine
  • Is it OK to go without a bra?I wish all girls would
  • Is it OK to go without a bra?No, thats gross use support
    Vote C
  • Is it OK to go without a bra?Every once in a while its alright
    Vote D
  • Maybe
    Vote E
  • Other (Explain?)
    Vote F

317

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what you are wearing, if the nipples are showing then it's inappropriate.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• i do it sometimes but my boobs are kinda big so it's not the best look

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE