Is it OK to go without a bra?

It's not like I do it all the time, I've just tried once with a very baggy shirt. I liked it, but it also made me a little nervous. Most the time I'm very confident in whatever I wear, but was I going a step too far? And I don't want to hear crap about size matters, because it shouldn't and that's just annoying. I just want to know that if a whole women should be required to wear bras? Because I kinda feel like we shouldn't have to if we don't want to. I mean, are guys required to wear a cup wherever they go?
  • Yeah, its fine
    Vote A
  • Is it OK to go without a bra?I wish all girls would
    Vote B
  • Is it OK to go without a bra?No, thats gross use support
    Vote C
  • Is it OK to go without a bra?Every once in a while its alright
    Vote D
  • Maybe
    Vote E
  • Other (Explain?)
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• i do it sometimes but my boobs are kinda big so it's not the best look

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• It is okay if they don't mind doing it. Boobs which bounce or jiggle inside their dresses , make women feel that they have boobs , Otherwise sometimes the forget that they have boobs. And guys like it when their boobs shake. And they sense that they are natural. And even the size and shape of the boobs natural condition can be known. Thanks to such girls who let guys know that they also allow freedom to their boobs.

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally have no problem with it. But gravity might not be very kind.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha, my problem exactly. That's why I'm mostly wondering if it just looks gross

• Well it might not be the most appealing. Sorry as a guy I appreciate them nice firm. Now I understand wearing a bra in the first place prevents the breast tissue from growing strong enough to support the weight. But maybe if you go braless for short periods of time without being to active the tissue might grow stronger eventually allowing you to grow braless when you want. And again as a guy well I am definitely a fan of breasts. Thankfully I live near a resort town hahaha

• I mean, sometimes hell yeah, but not too often, your breasts will end up soggy

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're a really attractive girl with round, full, very big natural boobs, then expect a lot of lusty gawks from guys. Other than that, go for it.

1|0
    0|0
  • honestly it's ok some times just make sure your not cold or sweating but all the time is to often and becomes distracting for guys and lesbians

1|0
    0|0
  • I say wear what you want to. If you don't want to, no problem.

1|0
    0|0
  • as long as you don't mind that most people will be able to tell... then there is the gravity thing

1|1
    0|0
  • Only if you are nude. Otherwise it's super hot and suggestive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be comfortable. haters gonna hate - ignore them.

1|1
    0|0
  • Go nuts kid

1|0
    0|0
  • yupp

1|0
    0|0
  • if ur a hot girl yes
    otherwise no

1|0
    0|0
  • Who doesn't like bra-less titties? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course.

1|0
    0|0
  • more concerned about that username

0|1
    0|0
    • Well just some of my friends call me jailbait cuz I look older for my age is all. And IMA gamer girl

• no, i think it's a cheap excuse to be slutty

0|1
    0|0
    • How is it slutty though? Bras are uncomfortable, and it wasn't like it was tight to show nipple. I'm not doing it for attention, it was to make a statement about how I can. I mean trust me, as a person who usually dresses slutty I know it wasn't. Though I just like how it looks, I've never actually done anything with a guy or tried to.

• Show All
    • But how does it look slutty? Bras were designed to make you look more desirable, which I think would actually be making you look more sketch, but I don't know whatever I guess I dunno what I'm talking about.

• girls who go braless, are trying to get away with being slutty.. trust me

What Girls Said 2

• I do it ALL THE TIME

1|0
    0|0
  • It is fine if you can endure the harassment/unwanted attention. Last time I went out braless, a bunch of men managed to piss me off.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes