I am 16 and have PCOS should I have laser hair removal?

Is ıt certain that the hair will come back due to PCOS
I want to have laser removal at least in my armpits so that they can lighten up

43

Most Helpful Guy

• I think lassr hair removal kills the hair follicles at its routes so it probably will work, but I'm really not 100% sure.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Laser causes extra growth of hair in certain women

Laser only works on certain skin type, light skin with really dark hair

Laser doesn't work on women with PCOs or hormonal disorders

Armpit hair I would recommend you just use a epilator

Many women and transgender women swear by it and say it stops hair growth

I think epilator and tweezers are the best, you don't use any radiation or chemicals or heat

I don't know if this will work but, increase intake of estrogenic foods like soya, flaxseed, mint tea, coffee, tea, chocolate, alcohol. They all have estrogen and might reduce the androgenic hair

I know the last option is to just leave it, because it causes too much stress and hassle - I have seen some movements with women with PCO where women have just left the hair

Sorry for your distress ♥

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE