What are your thoughts on Victoria's Secret PINK?

it is my favorite store!!! :) I love how girly it all is! But do you think it is cute or tacky?What are your thoughts on Victoria's Secret PINK??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Cute. You wear it well. I like some of their intimates, myself.

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you!! :) I like the intimates as well, very sexy

• Show All
    • She really is :) as do you!! Thank you :)

• Good luck!

Most Helpful Guy

• i personly think it's tacky but if you love it why care about what others think

2|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• I like it a lot! I wear their active outfits like leggings and the track suits. Their stuff is good quality.

0|1
    0|0
    • Their leggings are my absolute favorite! I want a pair with the mesh detailing. So cute :)

• their leggings are really nice I agree! Hope you find some good ones sometime! :)

• it used to be really good but the quality has gone for shit and the prices have gone up. like I bought 5 pairs of adorable undies there and within a month two already had big holes in the crotch for some reason. But I do like there perfume. its delicioussss

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't shop there often because I don't find it my style. I'm more into the classy, fancy clothes. Pink seems more like loungewear and exercise clothes, not really my style. I do like some of their leggings though and I would like to get one of those hoodies that say Pink big in burgundy.

0|1
    0|0
  • If something fits your personality & you feel good wearing it, then it'd gonna look good on you no matter what anyone else thinks! Just wear what you like & what makes you feel pretty!

0|1
    0|0
  • I like their bikinis but that's pretty much it. The entire Victoria's Secret line has gone to sh*t recently.

1|1
    0|0
  • I guess I could like it, but they always run out of my size real quick, and I didn't appreciate one time I went when I tried on a sports bra and a lady working at the store called me "small," which is hurtful if you're a AA cup size.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm sorry you had that experience!! :( hopefully she just meant literally what the best bra size would be for you and didn't direct it at you in particular... that's awful.

• Personally I like their underwear (more affordable than regular VS), but their clothing isn't my style. There's nothing wrong with it though, you do you! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like some of the gym clothes but I do think some items are a bit tacky, to each her own :)

0|1
    0|0
  • The Bras and Bralettes are so adorable. I think they're a pretty cute store

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's overly expensive and a majority of their clothes seem tacky to me. I like the original Victoria Secret way better

0|0
    0|1
  • I've never been to a Victoria's Secret, not even sure if we have them here, but from what I've seen online, I think it's pretty tacky.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love to get clothes from there but it seems to expensive, and I'm guessing you're a crossdresser?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, I am :)

• Show All
    • Thank you sweetie :) I wish you the best in finding/becoming yourself :)

• thank you and I'm pretty close to becoming myself ๐Ÿ˜Š

• I love their underwear

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks a bit 'teenish/barbie' kinda style

0|1
    0|0
  • Love it, it's so cute!

0|1
    0|0
  • i think tacky

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's basic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh no, I do not like the shirt :/

0|0
    0|1
  • Nothing at VS has fit me in decades. I think Pink is a brilliant marketing ploy. Look, they get you to PAY for the privilege of advertising THEIR product.

I always thought this about the Nike swoop shirts and crap that have been popular since I was in high school.

Now I try to wear as much un-logo'd, handmade items as I can. Much of my wardrobe is made up of art-clothing, made by people I know and love.

1|0
    0|1
    • Fully agreed, but I don't think representing or advertising a brand is inherently a bad thing.

• Not if you want to I suppose. But I don't work for free.

• so expensive

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 3

• overpriced average looking stuff for tag hags and pretend slut wannabees

0|0
    2|1
    • Why does a female wearing a typical piece of clothing equal her being a slut? You by definition cannot be a "slut" if you haven't slept with large amounts of people. I think its disgusting of you to use such hateful words to a whole group of woman who only liked the style of stuff PINK sells.

• Show All
    • I am not offended at all. I am just making the point that you could still express your opinion and not be disrespectful. You seem a little triggered now?

• but i wasn't disrespectful in a plain speaking world... im not triggered at all but feel you took me completely wrongly which isn't my fault

• its not tacky if you feel u like thats u dont let other people tell u how to live your life u do u

0|0
    0|0
  • But you a guy... What you doing...

1|0
    1|1

Recommended myTakes