How did your mom react when you started wearing thongs?

Did you have to ask if you could wear thongs?

Or did you just go ahead and buy some?

What did she say when she found out?

How did she find out?
I've just started wearing thongs myself I just bought them thinking no big deal most girls wear them including my own mom lol but she walked in on me getting ready for school and was more shocked than angry I think I was so embarrassed but she is fine with it now

63

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a mother here, but I'm pretty sure you should wait until you're older. Those are meant for seduction, and there's no point until you're eighteen. If anyone teases you about NOT having one, they're an idiot.

• That's YOUR perception. Whereas for women they can be just another form of normal underpants that can be chosen for comfort and fit under clothing, and have nothing to do with seduction.

• @MlleCake relax everyone let's move on please

• @Gymjess, It's ok. I'm fine.

Most Helpful Girl

• Angry and confused saying I should own them because I don't have a boyfriend but yesterday she took me to Victoria secret to get some so I think she realised I'm 18 so she's overreacting