Should I get plastic surgery?

I get called ugly a lot. I haven't kissed a girl yet and I am 21. I almost never get any tinder matches. I get rated low on looks like 1,2,3, or 4. Once in a while 6. Should I get rhinoplasty?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's ultimately your choice but I'll tell you one thing: if your nose isn't absolutely atrocious, a rhinoplasty isn't going to change your appearance much. In fact most people won't notice that your face has changed. A nose is just a nose, rhinoplasties can only do so much

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• I'm all for plastic surgery if it makes you feel better about yourself, but just remember that plastic surgery can go wrong and you are stuck with those results because some things can't be fixed like Michael Jackson's nose lol just be careful

0|1
    0|0
  • good idea. I will probably get rhinoplasty as well later in my life. Just because I want to look better. And I think there's really nothing wrong with it. Just rember to say that to your future partners

0|1
    0|0
  • i'm all for plastic surgery! i'm getting some work done in July. just make sure your surgeon is board certified and isn't from eres miami lol

0|1
    0|0
  • no someone will come along and like you the way you are :) and besides plastic surgery looks wayyy less attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • You do whatever makes you feel good :)

0|1
    0|0
  • don't be fake

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes