How do you recover from criticisms about your physical appearance?

How can you feel good about yourself if other people see you as "ugly?"

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Just love yourself as you are.

Don't think about people more because people would also be jealous if you are beautiful and criticize you if you are ugly.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The things people say about you, say more about them, than they say about you. Would a rose by any other name, smell as sweet? As long as you are happy with yourself, that's really all that matters!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• The world happens in front of me and for the most part, the world can be beautiful.
    What the world sees in front of it, is for it to decide and of no consequence to me.
    I figure one day all Ill have is the memories I've made and Ill be proper fucked off at myself if too many were or weren't made with insecurity as a motivator.

0|0
    0|0
  • By accepting that some people think that, and by not forgetting their opinions are not absolute, There are tons of people that Will find you attractive.
    there's no point in bumming around just because of a few people not finding you attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • By accepting that you are ugly and by accepting that the way you look doesn't really affect your ability to pursue things you like to do with your life.

1|0
    1|0
  • I learn to ignore people and that's best way to do things. I been down that road so many times with people and their cruel remarks i try not to let them get to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • First of all one has to change ones own perception about himself or herself... Only then by proactive nature can be perception of other people changed...

0|0
    0|0
  • If someone sees you as ugly , who cares? They're probably fat, ugly , smelly and a loser.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone's opinion about you does not have to be your reality!

1|0
    0|0
  • Plastic surgery

0|0
    0|0
  • Bawl my eyes out

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Well back then, it was hard. I would get sad and continue to think and dwell about it. When I got older I realised that

1, it probably won't change
    2. I cab offset the bad but focusing on and working up my good assets

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont care about peoples opinions on me so I just shrug it off but if i can't i usually talk to my person about it and have them compliment me until i feel better and then idc again lol

0|0
    0|0
  • By focusing and appreciating things I have such as my inner beauty and my ability.

0|0
    0|0
  • I cry forever.

0|0
    2|0
  • You eventually get over it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes