Do good looking people get treated better in life?

1734

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends, but usually yes.

Good looking people usually gets more positive attention, more compliments and are more popular. They do also get more dating options and people generally are more interested in them. (Not only in dating, but people just love hanging around them enjoying some eye candy without being interested in a serious relationship.) Often beautiful people are seen as innocent due the stereotypes where all baddies are ugly and therefor it's harder for some people around them to understand it's not always the case. Beauties can get away with some things.

However, in some cases it's difficult to be beautiful because of people being jealous at you, competition and people who's interested just because of your looks; and not you as a person. You may get catcalled and stared at. Another things is people can manipulate the good looking person to believe s/he is ugly to make them feel better about themselves.

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually I get treated worse by women jealous lmao.

By men I get treated very nicely, it's always sexual though... and if I don't flirt back, or reject I get hated on.

But I don't know if I am in the attractive category that you are talking about.