Guys what do you think of girls nowadays wearing so much makeup? Contouring, highlighting? Is it too excessive? What do you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i think it's unfortunate that women seem to be influenced to not think that their own natural beauty is enough. i don't like the inordinate amount of make up some women wear.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ well said

• thanks... and thanks for MHO

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• My younger sister is a sad example of this, she wears a lot of makeup when she is already pretty, even though she's quite skilled at using the stuff, it doesn't do her any good, makes her look worse I think.
    Would be nice to see fewer girls masking themselves up.

1|0
    0|0
  • it's always that way not nowadays.
    things like make up are made by female mind
    No guy would give a shit if all the women stopped doing it
    but a lot would complain if everybody started doing it +excessively? there would be freaking protests..

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks hot if done right, but also can be very disappointing when she takes it off.

2|0
    0|0
    • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ take them swimming?

• Personally, I prefer girls without the make up (if they do wear make up, very little). I think it's to much

1|0
    0|0
  • Too much is a turn off. There shouldn't be THAT much of a difference between wearing it and not wearing it. If there is then it's to much to be using for daily use.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, too much. wear make up if it makes you feel confident, but you don't need to draw fake cheek bones and change your skin color. some lipstic will do

1|0
    0|0
  • It is too excessive. Just shows people pay way too much attention to ''looks having to be perfect''
    Besides whats wrong with flaws? Flaws make things great.

1|0
    0|0
  • a simple makeup is great to go but too much and i think you're either in a pageant show or in the circus

1|0
    0|0
  • just a simple make up and girls look so good no need of Mich makeup

1|0
    0|1
  • not heavy so you can tell

1|0
    0|0
  • With make up, less is more.

1|0
    0|0
  • god I hate girls who wear makeup

1|0
    0|0
  • That night? Or the day after?

0|0
    0|0
  • Its decadent thats what i think of it.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• it's her face and it's her style nothing wrong with it.

1|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes