Girls, When do you feel your most beautiful?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• After recently having a hair cut and styling it in a way I like, putting on some of my nicer clothes and applying some light makeup.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 27

• When I have a boyfriend and I put on my sexiest lingerie and I drive him crazy :P And he compliments me and appreciates the effort :D

0|1
    0|0
  • At night after a shower, I just feel fresh, kind of paradoxical since I'm not glammed up or wearing makeup, but true nonetheless.

0|1
    0|0
  • When I'm feeling confident and good with myself, like in a really good mood.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I'm actually taking care of myself. Eating well, sleeping well, drinking enough water, working out, skincare and hair, clean clothes, less stress.

0|0
    0|0
  • when other girls compliment me and when dogs pull on their leashes to meet me

1|0
    0|0
  • Right after I get my hair done. No matter how hard I try I can never make it look as good as my hairdresser!

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel my most beautiful when I'm covered in sweat at the gym, or in a bikini in the summer ☺️

0|0
    0|0
  • When I give myself a facial. Like yesterday I was the shizit.

0|0
    0|0
  • When my man tells me I look pretty/beautiful/nice ❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • When I'm happy and in a good mood. Everything just feels and looks better, including myself

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes