Girls, do you love a fella who wears jeans and sneakers a lot?

• Yes
  • No

25

What Girls Said 24

• Yes attractive look :)

• Yes. My guy looks great in his.

• No skinny jeans or saggin jeans though. Just regular jeans, not dad jeans either! Lol
    When I was a teen I liked guys who sagged their pants but I'm a grown woman now so I don't dig it any more.

• I'm neutral about it. As long as he dresses appropriately for the occasion, I don't care what he's wearing.

• I feel like jeans and sneakers are very casual but both guys and girls wear that style. I like when guys look casual, and not so business-like, unless they actually have a job that requires them to dress very formally. So, yes :)

• I like a well dressed man, it's not required but it's nice seeing them take time for how they look. Jeans and sneakers are common at my school but usually the jeans are covered with dirt and mud (redneck schools ftw)

• Yes I do. If they are comfy and like it. To each their own.
    I love in a guy in a suit! Some girls like guys in uniforms.

• Isn't that what most people wear? Nothing attractive or unattractive about it

• yeah what else is he supposed to wear? shorts and socks and sandals?

• If that's the case then we'd be twinning half the time lol. I don't mind it.

• Yes, of course. It's one of the best looks on guys. Though I'm a fan of dressy stuff on guys because that's what my boyfriend wears.

• Literally, what else are they supposed to wear ๐Ÿ˜‚ If you feel most confident in jeans and sneakers then you're good :)

• I don't f*cking care what my boyfriend wears he looks good in everything.

• I honestly don't care as long as we have a connection and it's a good Connection. I am not type of person That does not care about appearances.

• Casual and relaxed!

• yeah

• Yes!

• hmm... i suppose so.

• yeah

• More from Girls
    4