Do you think buying designer items is a waste of money? Such as Gucci, Louis Vuitton, givenchy, YSL... etc?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. It may look good, but say you live where I live, a sort of between poor and middle-class area where most people own a house, but they're all infested with ants. Now, I saw someone with a limo outside of their house once and thought to myself: " Man, no wonder they live in a place like this, they spend their money on limos to show off rather than saving money, investing, and getting out of this shithole.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I'm content with my $15 pair of Rustlers from Walmart, while my brother makes sure to casually mention the price out loud of his Stussy, Pink Dolphin, Nikes and other clothing. his clothes have been stolen in the past, and he works fast food. I'm more practical, and he's flashy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some designer brands, sure... YSL for example.

Others like LV! Brioni and Burberry actually give you substantially better quality.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, that's giving too much of a shit about your appearance.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, unless you're massively wealthy and can afford to waste money.

1|0
    0|0
    • It's still a waste of money, you just have so much of it that it doesn't matter if you waste a few k. lol.

• Yes it is. It's just to flaunt

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely yes

1|0
    0|0
  • kind of

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes yes

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, why waste your money on stuff like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, i do

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• For me yeah because I can't afford it. Also because I would probably feel guilty about paying for a bag or perfume for so much money when I can get a good quality one for less price.
    If I were a billionaire, my view might have been a bit more open to it.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not a waste of money if you love it & you feel that the item is worth spending that much money on!

1|0
    0|0
  • A lot of times yes I rather buy something I really like the look of instead of just buying it for the label

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I think it's a waste of money, I could buy several outfits for the price of one designer item.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes because I could probably find the same thing but without the logo on it for less money.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes it can be. Just depends on your circumstances (financially)

0|0
    0|0
  • If someone can afford it then I don't think it's a waste

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I definitely consider those a waste of money.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're broke, yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • absolutely !

1|0
    0|0
  • not at all lol it's my closet