Do you think buying designer items is a waste of money? Such as Gucci, Louis Vuitton, givenchy, YSL... etc?

1311

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. It may look good, but say you live where I live, a sort of between poor and middle-class area where most people own a house, but they're all infested with ants. Now, I saw someone with a limo outside of their house once and thought to myself: " Man, no wonder they live in a place like this, they spend their money on limos to show off rather than saving money, investing, and getting out of this shithole.