To tatoo or not to tatoo?

are tatoo unhealthy? are tatoo attractive? have bad effects on skin? can we be addicted to them? and if yes which part of the body is the best for that? and what kind of tatoo? with color or not? i wanna know all thatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

183

Most Helpful Girl

• Tattoos aren't unhealthy, they are attractive. They have no bad effects on skin if performed by a professional. Yeah, you may get addicted to it. You can get a tattoo wherever you want to. Well, colored tattoo ink can be toxic (what I came to know). You can stick to black ink. So I hope this helps. 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know why people like tattoos... they are just scribbles on your body. Sure you can think of it as an art however, your body is not a canvas, it's a body. Moreover, most people that do permanent tattoos tend to regret having them as people change interests etc etc. Not only that, it may ruin your career as there are jobs out there that forbid having tattoos on visible areas of the body. Lastly, when you get old those tattoos cease to be pretty. Conclusion, there is no merit having a tattoo.