To tatoo or not to tatoo?

are tatoo unhealthy? are tatoo attractive? have bad effects on skin? can we be addicted to them? and if yes which part of the body is the best for that? and what kind of tatoo? with color or not? i wanna know all thatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Tattoos aren't unhealthy, they are attractive. They have no bad effects on skin if performed by a professional. Yeah, you may get addicted to it. You can get a tattoo wherever you want to. Well, colored tattoo ink can be toxic (what I came to know). You can stick to black ink. So I hope this helps. 😊

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know why people like tattoos... they are just scribbles on your body. Sure you can think of it as an art however, your body is not a canvas, it's a body. Moreover, most people that do permanent tattoos tend to regret having them as people change interests etc etc. Not only that, it may ruin your career as there are jobs out there that forbid having tattoos on visible areas of the body. Lastly, when you get old those tattoos cease to be pretty. Conclusion, there is no merit having a tattoo.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• I love tattoos. Everything will work out correctly and you won't get an infection as long as you take care of it and follow all the steps. Theyre so attractive. I actually have one (on my side), and planning my second one at this very moment. They're very addicting. If you want a tattoo, make sure it's meaningful, and really spend time thinking about what you want to get because they're permanent πŸ˜….

1|1
    0|0
  • Eww I really don't like tattos... I mean if tge person has a tatto that has a meaning behind it, and is delicate (and not the colored one), then... ehh maybe it can be okay or cool... but mostly I don't like them. (Also I always imagine when they get old and tgeir skin gets weak... just imagine how woud that tattoo look :s )

0|2
    2|0
  • Depends on the tatoos.. on the back or the arms, I find it's the best. Don't need any color, a tatoo should be always black. Color fades over time, eww
    Some people find it attractive (a lot of people actually). Personally I prefer skin without a sign, we don't need any sign to stand out from the others. It's more like a trend I guess

0|1
    0|0
  • I love seeing Polynesian Tattoos on men, such as Jason Momoa and The Rock

0|1
    0|0
  • Tattoos can be attractive when done professionally. They have no negative health effect. People can be addicted to anything. What tattoo you want, and where, is completely up to you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tattoos are awesome. It's great. It's expressive. And persons say when you get all it will get saggy yes I agree but it's how you keep your body as well. But the down side of it is if the person who is doing the tattoos experience, is he or she safe, can you take care of it when you get it etc

0|1
    0|0
  • so, I am an aid. been doing it forever and the tattoo's without color look way better when your old. and a good place is anywhere you decide. addicting.. that depends on if u want it to be or not. I have 2 which I got years ago. but I do want 2 more! attractive.. yes they sure can be!

0|1
    0|0
  • It is very attractive when done professionally. I find black ink to be more attractive than colored ink, color fades easier.

0|1
    0|0
  • Perfectly healthy when done professionally, I find them very attractive as long as they are not trashy, they can make your skin irritated and red when healing, getting them can be very addicting, it least painful to stay away from the bone which hurts when getting tattooed, so arms and thighs are the "best" to start out with in my opinion, get something of meaning to you or really cute, color is much harder to maintain than black but they both look good! I got my first tattoo after I turned 18 and have at least ten more planned😊

0|1
    0|0
  • Tattoos are very attractive when you're young and when your skin is still elastic. After when you're old it's a little gross. But in general tattoos are cool and they can have a very deep meaning

1|1
    0|0
  • They are symbols of individuality so there's nothing wrong with them

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer no tattoos. They're too risky because you might regret it, get HIV, not get hired, or have they color fade overtime.

0|1
    0|0
  • ohh hell yeah!
    Tattoos are sexy.
    I like it small but meaningful.

0|0
    0|0
  • get a tree tattoo

0|1
    0|0
  • Painful!!! 😣

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not a problem if Δ±t's too big

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer no tatts. The possible health risk is hepatitis and HIV if the needle isn't cleaned properly

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• to learn how to spell tattoo

0|1
    0|0
  • Hate them!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes