Any one else looking forward to the Naked Heat palette?

This question is mainly for girls but guys are more than welcome to give an opinion too πŸ˜‚ So Urban Decay are releasing another new eye shadow palette entitled "Naked Heat". I'm super excited, the colours look amazing!

I already have "Naked 2", "Naked 3" and "Naked Smoky" palettes at home and I think they're so good and last for so long! I've had my "Naked 2" palette for nearly 3 years now and it's still going πŸ˜‚

What are everyone else's thoughts? It'll probably be pricey but in my opinion it'll be worth it πŸ˜‚Any one else looking forward to the Naked Heat palette?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yassssss... I love all the Naked'sπŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Omg! The Naked palettes have totally transformed the way I do my eye make up! I can't wait for this new one! @Rcjh1987 what do you think? :)

1|0
    0|0
    • those are some pretty colors, however I use Mary Kay products as of right now.

• These types of makeup are the best... don't look like traditional heavy one

1|0
    0|0
  • ha-ha what are they. I never used such beautifying stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck yih.. CAn't wait to apply on my skin.

2|0
    1|0
  • Me I think a little make up goes far enofe

0|0
    0|0
  • Heard there is something similar called "Nudes" πŸ˜…

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• Fun fact -- Did you know that UD was started by the same husband/wife team that started Cisco Systems?

Yep that's right... They're into makeup... and... routers.
    Lol.

That's all
    (I'm more of an "obnoxious metallic shades" girl anyway, when it comes to shadows and such. On the rare days when my pièce de résistance is eyes, instead of lips as usual)

2|0
    0|0
  • i've never used naked make up but hear lots go on about it
    i think i should give it a try :D

1|0
    0|0
    • I haven't really used much of their products outside of their eye shadow but I have heard the same! And if their eye shadow is anything to go by then the rest of their products must be fantastic! It's just a shame they're so expensive πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • I just had a look they're pretty pricey :O lol

• Yeah they are 😭 I'll be saving for so long before I'm able to afford them πŸ˜‚

• i am interested

1|0
    0|0
  • I bought the Naked pallet , the smokey eye one... I liked the colours but the colour pigment wasn't very good it was so hard to blend... I highly recommend the Anastasia eye pallets the colours are beautiful and they blend so well

1|0
    0|0
  • I like UD shadows, I have the original Naked palette. This one looks really pretty but I have other eye shadow palettes with similar shades so I don't think it would be worth the money for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • it looks so awesome but so many of my palettes and z palettes consists of warm shades like these sigh

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks really pretty although I probably won't buy it. I can't justify spending $50 on make up when i have college to pay for

1|0
    0|0
  • They are my favorite cosmetics maker. I like their more radical colors though πŸ’‹

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't really like the naked palletes.. the colors are really pretty but the pigmentation sucks πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

2|0
    0|0
  • That looks great. I'm too poor for those fancy brand but it looks nice

1|0
    0|0
  • Too expensive for me. Love those colours though.

1|0
    0|0
  • i love it! i like those shades on my green eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • yesss

1|0
    0|0
  • yaaassss!!😍😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes!!! πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ