Any one else looking forward to the Naked Heat palette?

This question is mainly for girls but guys are more than welcome to give an opinion too πŸ˜‚ So Urban Decay are releasing another new eye shadow palette entitled "Naked Heat". I'm super excited, the colours look amazing!

I already have "Naked 2", "Naked 3" and "Naked Smoky" palettes at home and I think they're so good and last for so long! I've had my "Naked 2" palette for nearly 3 years now and it's still going πŸ˜‚

What are everyone else's thoughts? It'll probably be pricey but in my opinion it'll be worth it πŸ˜‚Any one else looking forward to the Naked Heat palette?

217

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yassssss... I love all the Naked'sπŸ˜‚