Do you think this dress is inappropriate for summer?

I personally don't think it's inappropriate at all but my parents do, they think it's very inappropriate which I don't understand. Honestly my parents disagree/hate everything I do/say it's like they wanna do the opposite on purpose. And then they wonder why I don't talk to them/go out with them. They piss me off they're not like this at all with my younger sister they're very nice to her. Tbh I'm deff gonna move out I just need to get enough money first.

Regarding the clothes think I still wear whatever I want (which they complain about and it's not even bad just like this dress) but the only thing is when they ask me to go out with them.

156

Most Helpful Guy

• Its cute, something to cool off in the heat i imagine.

• Yup it's pretty warm now that it's summer

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a dress similar to that and yes its appropriate. Its about to be hot outside. What more do people want you to do? I would say fuck with what everyone else think and you do.

• That's what I'm saying!!! I don't know my parents just hate me tbh like my sister has that exact same dress and they don't say anything to her (they like her tho in general, they just don't like me for no reason)