Do you think this dress is inappropriate for summer?

Do you think this dress is inappropriate for summer?

I personally don't think it's inappropriate at all but my parents do, they think it's very inappropriate which I don't understand. Honestly my parents disagree/hate everything I do/say it's like they wanna do the opposite on purpose. And then they wonder why I don't talk to them/go out with them. They piss me off they're not like this at all with my younger sister they're very nice to her. Tbh I'm deff gonna move out I just need to get enough money first.

Regarding the clothes think I still wear whatever I want (which they complain about and it's not even bad just like this dress) but the only thing is when they ask me to go out with them.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Its cute, something to cool off in the heat i imagine.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yup it's pretty warm now that it's summer

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a dress similar to that and yes its appropriate. Its about to be hot outside. What more do people want you to do? I would say fuck with what everyone else think and you do.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's what I'm saying!!! I don't know my parents just hate me tbh like my sister has that exact same dress and they don't say anything to her (they like her tho in general, they just don't like me for no reason)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 14

• Yes i do it looks summer like.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't consider it inappropriate, however I do not like it. If you like it and you feel comfortable in it, keep wearing it though.

1|0
    0|0
    • Does it look bad on me?

• I don't think it looks bad on you, I just do not like it in general. I do not like its patterns

• It doesn't really flatter your figure, but let me tell you, if you like it, like the way you look in it and feel good wearing it, then wear it. It's what you think that matters most.

1|0
    0|0
    • What dress would go well with my figure?

• I don't think it's inappropriate. It does look a bit short though so maybe that's why your parents don't like it? I think that's pretty normal for parents though. When I still lived at home, my parents would sometimes comment on my outfit choices, they never outright said I couldn't wear something though. Ultimately I think if you are comfortable in it, that's all that matters.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why it would be inappropriate? This is a casual summer dress, there is no problem with that. Maybe your parents find it too short (even if I don't think so but sometimes parents don't want to see their daughter with a short skirt, etc. and that makes sense) ?
    If you find yourself pretty in it, so wear it ! ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Hm, it's definitely not the nicest dress but it isn't really inappropriate. Maybe your parents are calling it inappropriate because they just don't like it. There are much nice dress options out there, ones that would look even better in your body! Try something like this, or like this:

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm guessing you're parents don't like it because it's quite short. Depends on what look you're going for I guess

1|0
    0|0
  • Meh, it looks fine "inappropriate wise". It's not my style but that's not the issue here.

I hope you are able to make a lot of money very soon so you can get out!

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's cute! It doesn't show too much skin & it looks nice!

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't suit your body type at all. what is your diet type btw?

0|0
    0|0
    • Am I too fat to wear it? My diet is vegetables, fruits, pasta and chicken

• Show All
    • that's a good goal , I believe in you

• Thanks <3

• its fine

2|0
    0|0
  • I personally like it.

1|0
    0|0