Which one of these eyeshadow palettes would you rather own?

I would also love to know the reason behind your decision
  • Which one of these eyeshadow palettes would you rather own?
    Vote A
  • Which one of these eyeshadow palettes would you rather own?
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I would try to pick the palette that I feel would go better with my skin tone. I'm more on the lighter side, and I like how pallets A has colors that you can mix for night and daytime. Palette B is pretty similar , but I'm not a big fan of gold on my eyelids personally. I feel like it makes me look sick or something , and I don't wear too many dark colors as much anymore. But pallets A still has some darker shades to work with.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I would only buy the black one. because in my opinion each other colours looks stupid in the eyes

1|0
    4|0

What Girls Said 20

• The second one for sure. It offers more versatility and options for a complete look. With that one, you have a brow bone highlight, several transition/crease shades, shimmer and matte, as well as darker shades so you can create a more in-depth look with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • the bottom one. seems more versatile. and it has 5 matte shades along with shimmers while the first one only has 3 matte shades. I feel like personally I'd get more use and be able to create better looks out of the bottom one.

0|0
    0|0
  • A - coz I love shimmering sliver eyeshadows , and charcoal. The top pic has both. I like ALL the colours on pallette A :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I chose B, because I think I could work with those colors better and they appeal more to me.
    Plus, it has natural but also dark colors which means I would easily be able to make my makeup match my mood.

0|0
    0|0
  • Option B. I have a dark complexion and these colors are more bold. But I think you can get a lot more looks with the second one then the first.

0|0
    0|0
  • B - the colors seem more defined, I like the nude looks along with the shimmery-ness and the range in colors

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one, because it has lighter shades and a lot of browns, which are both wearable at night and during the day

0|0
    0|0
  • Option B for me! I love the gold shimmery one (middle column second square)

0|0
    0|0
  • Palette A because most of its colors would suit me better, and it works for very minimal eye makeup, just how I like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably the first one because I have a lighter skin tone and hazel eyes so the first palette would look better!

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes