How should I wear a large t-shirt with style:?

I've got a really nice t-shirt from my aunt, but it's too large. I wear S or M, but the t-shirt is XL😭
I don't want to throw it, it's too cool
How should I wore it in a stylish way without looking embarrassing?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you could always use a hair tie/scrunchie thing and tie it off an the side and wear it as you see fit

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If the shirt is overwhelmingly big, putting on a skinny jean or yoga pants with it, will only make it look that much bigger, like a kid trying on his parents clothes. All you need to do is take it to a tailor and have them take it down to size to fit you.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• you can go slim it
    I have a large T shirt nd I love wearing it

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear it with yoga pants/leggings.

1|1
    0|0
  • shortssssss

1|0
    0|0
  • you could always wear it as a nightgown or dress

1|0
    0|0
  • Pyjama :D? easy fix xP

0|0
    0|0
  • wear it to your prom like a dress

0|0
    0|0
  • Where it to bed

0|0
    0|0
  • hmm send it to me i will rock that thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Yo-yo or hip hop look

0|0
    0|0
  • tie the back bottom as a bunny tail to hold it to your waist

1|1
    0|0
  • Put a belt around the middle and wear it as a dress

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Just wear it with black yoga pants... if it's way too big you can tie a knot in the side, though I don't think I've seen anyone doing that this year.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like this.

0|0
    1|0
  • Tuck it in a little like this

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear a long sleeve tee underneath that's very form fitted (tight)

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell her you need a smaller size and try changing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look up DIY videos on youtube for big T-shirts. There are some really cool ideas.

0|0
    0|0
  • A nice tight belt and leggings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just wear it around the house to relax in?

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the style of the shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • thigh high heeled boots

0|0
    0|0
  • Use it to be around the house or as PJs

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny jeans or shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • great as sleep wear

0|0
    0|0
  • We women are all narcissistic masochists. We hate it when things are going well, especially if they continue to go well for long periods of time. We know down deep that we are fucked-up and not worthy of anything that is truly good. So when things are going well in a relationship, we eventually sabotage it. We just can’t help ourselves in this regard.
    We could have the greatest, most handsome, most well-hung husband in the world—a one-of-a-kind man who makes all of our girlfriends jealous; we could have the greatest children in the world, who are beautiful, well-behaved and ambitious; we could have the most enviable career imaginable; we could have all of the money and prestige and the truly good things in life, and we could repeatedly tell ourselves over and over, and believe, on the surface, that we would never cheat on our husbands. But down deep we know that it’s a lie. Because one day, we could walk into a grocery store, and some bad boy could whisper just the right combination of words in our ear, and the next thing you know, we’re at the Motel 6 getting it in the ass. That’s just how we are, and any woman—especially a hot woman—who says otherwise, is a liar.
    We want a man whom we can’t have. We want a man who honestly doesn’t give a fuck about us, who doesn’t care if we come or go. That’s the kind of man we will pursue. Call them bad boys or call them whatever you want, that’s the kind of man we want – period. The kind of guy who will make us orgasm, crudely, and give us a huge sexual thrill in the bedroom, and then discard us like used toilet paper, and fuck our female friends afterwards, just because he can. (Just like we would do with his male friends.)
    We lie about not wanting men with large penises. If we told the actual truth about the number of different men and women we’ve slept with, and if we told the actual truth about our fervent desire for big dicks, our pool of potential suitors would shrink drastically, to the point where it would completely dry up. So we lie. Most often, we will claim that we’ve had between three and eight sexual partners in our lifetime. And, to our way of thinking, it isn’t a lie, because if we had five sexual partners last Saturday evening, and our man asks us how many sexual partners we have had, and we answer, “Five”, well, technically, we aren’t lying.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes