How should I wear a large t-shirt with style:?

I've got a really nice t-shirt from my aunt, but it's too large. I wear S or M, but the t-shirt is XL😭
I don't want to throw it, it's too cool
How should I wore it in a stylish way without looking embarrassing?

1512

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you could always use a hair tie/scrunchie thing and tie it off an the side and wear it as you see fit

Most Helpful Girl

• If the shirt is overwhelmingly big, putting on a skinny jean or yoga pants with it, will only make it look that much bigger, like a kid trying on his parents clothes. All you need to do is take it to a tailor and have them take it down to size to fit you.