Outfit idea for tonight?

I'm going to the beach tonight with my boyfriend and his friends. What would you wear? A cute outfit, swimsuit, summer clothes?

73

Most Helpful Girl

• I probably wouldn't wear a swimsuit for a nighttime thing at the beach unless the plan would be to swim. Which I never do at night due to sharks. I'd wear a cute sun dress and bring a sweater/fleece or sweatshirt if it gets cold. Ooh, and I'd pack a blanket too.

• Thanks! I ended up wearing a swimsuit. Between the temp and cooking it was super hot. I never went into the water. Now I need an outfit for an afternoon BBQ lol

• And I'm sure you'll look beautiful in it and be cool.

• Yeah! Thanks! It won't be a bikini appropriate setting :(