Good looking people, do you when people ALWAYS stare and smile?

Do you like it*. Im dyslexic and i also dont rlly give a fuk lol

83

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you mean "Do you like when people ALWAYS stare and smile?" I don't know if I'm good looking but I hear it a lot I guess lol. But it doesn't bother me it only botheres me if they're giving off a terrible vibe or if their facial expressions are "iffy"

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol i love it, yesterday i went with my cousins to park and there where mostly girls and this particular lady was not even trying to hide her stare, she was freaking me out, and there where other 3 they did stare at me for a while.