Good looking people, do you when people ALWAYS stare and smile?

Updates:
Do you like it*. Im dyslexic and i also dont rlly give a fuk lol

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you mean "Do you like when people ALWAYS stare and smile?" I don't know if I'm good looking but I hear it a lot I guess lol. But it doesn't bother me it only botheres me if they're giving off a terrible vibe or if their facial expressions are "iffy"

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol i love it, yesterday i went with my cousins to park and there where mostly girls and this particular lady was not even trying to hide her stare, she was freaking me out, and there where other 3 they did stare at me for a while.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• People don't always stare AND smile at every good looking person. Lol it'd be a little creepy. People usually just stare when a good looking person walks by.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it cuz I'm sexy and I know it. *music starts playing*

1|0
    0|0
  • No l don't l'm an introvert so the attention bothers me and l end up feeling uncomfortable everywhere

1|0
    0|0
  • ehh i don't notice it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even care anymore tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't like it when guys stare at me and don't look away when I catch them.

0|0
    0|0
  • do i what?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• It's unsettling tbh. I prefer to wear a hoodie in public because of the looks. Disapproval ot just in awe. Sometimes I rather just be incognito. Usually get most of the looks in my gym. It's a good ego boost to see a girl smile at you from a distance though.

0|0
    0|0
  • No comprendo

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes