Do my nails look unhealthy?

The top part (no idea what they are called) are see-through so I don't know if that's good or bad. I also have white dots on them. What do you think? Do my nails look unhealthy??

75

Most Helpful Guy

• no they look fine. :) I used to have white spots like that on mine too. it kinda freaked me out. I thought it was air bubbles under the nail or something and my nail was gonna fall off but they never did. :D

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• White dots are caused by not consuming enough calcium. They are calcium deposits. When your teeth are growing, you could get them on your teeth and also your nails.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE