Most Helpful Girl
1. Don't wash hair frequently. Wash it only when you think it's very dirty. I try to not wash hair till 2 months.
2. Wash with water only. You can use milk, dead sea salt, turmeric, essential oils.
3. Don't comb hair until it is completely dry.
4. Comb with wooden comb only.
5. Comb hair from bottom to root (top).
6. Massage hair with coconut oil. It keeps hair black, shiny, protects from Sun and prevents breakage. Coconut is a antibacterial too.
7. Sleep a lot.
8. Drink lots of water.
9. Eat healthy food. Nuts, gooseberry, oranges, mangoes, anything with bone is very good. Bone broth - keeps skin and hair very good.
10. Do braids on the hair once you comb it to prevent hair from flying everywhere.
11. Avoid chemicals.
12. Get water filter.
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Guy
Maybe get it cut an inch every so often