Girls, Have you ever worn something knowing that it was provocative and would attract sexual attention?

Updates:
also including sexy underwear which is not usually see but you feel all the time!

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• In all honesty, yes. But maybe I don't wanna be honest here 😅

But at the same time I like feeling hot in clothing, not just to wear to grab attention. But I have, yes.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for your honesty. Write to me if you feel more comfortable.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 23

• yes. just to impress my crush. now I feel I shouldn't have done that. well, it wasn't just coming out in a pair sexy lingerie. I wore a hot pant and a tight slip with push up bra. that made me look sexy.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah, I think most women wear clothing to accentuate their assets and draw attention to themselves at times

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do it a lot. I see nothing wrong with attracting sexual attention as long as the occasion is appropriate and you aren't revealing TOO much.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only when I'm alone at home with my boyfriend, but I've never worn something like that outside or with other people around us

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm gonna keep it real and say yes I do occasionally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea like a meshy shirt with a strappy bra, but I'd like to think I can dress a little provocative w/o worrying ab anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Only to impress a boyfriend or crush I like to show some leg or breast in something sexy for them

0|1
    0|0
  • I have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I have done that many times

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course!

0|0
    0|0
    • Sexy undies are a given! High heels, short skirts and dresses, skirts or dresses with a slit. All seem to get the desired effect.

• Honestly yes. ^^;

0|1
    0|0
  • Umm yes

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I have

0|0
    0|0
  • yes lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure I did it when 14-15 or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yes, it's fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • yesssssss

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah, if you feel confident or hot, rock it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but it made me feel good about myself but I also stopped because I didn't want men to think I'm easy I'm not I'm actually a virgin

0|0
    0|0
    • Did it have physical effects on you? Think wet... I am also an old (19) virgin and may be destined to be for more years! Write to me if you want to do girl talk...

• What do u mean physically Like how I saw
      Myself

• like a wet feeling in my undies. You can write to me for more privacy.

• More from Girls

Recommended myTakes