If they want you after you've had plastic surgery?

Would you accept it or no? He's a great guy but wasn't attracted to me before my nose job and other little enhancements.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh, obviously if you had plastic surgery you weren't too happy with your previous look either.

So when you meet guys from now on will you show them your old pics and reject the ones who don't find the old you attractive?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lol that's along the lines of what I was thinking. I can't be mad at or blame someone for not being attracted to me for physical preferences but just wondering if I can trust them to be genuinely into me. I know he likes me as a person but is it superficial bc the looks were the only thing holding him back?

• Isn't that why you had it, so looks wouldn't hold people back?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't accept. Obviously there needs to be some level of attraction in a relationship but for a guy to reject me because my nose isn't perfect (even though he can't pinpoint what it is) and then want me after my face is enhanced shows how superficial his feelings for me are.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's where I'm confused. I can't be mad at someone for not being attracted to me physically because we can't help what we're into or not. It's just now I won't know if he was genuinely into me at all. I know he likes my personality and everything from all the time we've spent together but does it still seem him as shallow if he wants me now?

• Oh I'm not giving him a second chance, I just always like to look at things from another's perspective. I know I deserve better, someone who falls in love with the person I am and what I stand for. And honestly I don't even look all that different from before so it wasn't to change myself, just to even out my features a bit.

• You definitely deserve better. Plus it's always satisfying to get rejected by a guy, go through a physical transformation, and watch his jaw drop as you reject him this time muhahaha. On a side note, can I see befores and afters of you? I'm so curious lol