What is your opinion on hair extensions?

Before I was staunchly against them. The idea of having hair that isn't yours made me think whoever had them wasn't pleased with them-self or wanted to deceive other people. Now my opinion has changed and I've been thinking about trying some out.

Do you personally care if someone wears extensions? If so, please explain why. Also, is it a turn off for you if you find out a girl that you like has them? Girls, would you ever try them out or have you?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• nope! if my girl wants to do something I'm always comfortable with it! its her decision to be final if I don't even like it! I don't have problem with them!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There good and can look amazing the more expensive they are but depending on the way you want they but in you hair they can cause you to loose hair the best way to get them put in is to have them braided in a the roots but that can cause you to loose a some hair as well if you're going to get them I suggest you carefully look them up and figure out what works for you either way I love them and if you do get them I hope you love them and look great in them

0|0
    0|0
    • I was going to get clip ons or the keratin extensions. With clip ons you put them under your root and that tends to prevent hair loss.

• Oh okay yeah that's good and sorry for all the spelling errors hope you really like them though

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I don't think girls should wear we've or get extensions because its not natural. same way I think women shouldn't have to wear make up to feel beautiful. every girl is beautiful in there own unique way. but my girl were to get extensions and what not then I'd be okay with it. its her body, her hair, she can do what she wants.

0|0
    0|0
  • If hair extensions make a girl feel happy and they look good on her that's all matters. I don't see hair extensions a deal breaker.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hate them.

0|0
    0|0
  • it will be nice

1|0
    0|0
  • Waste of time and money.

0|0
    0|0
    • What if it makes her feel beautiful? Is that still a waste of time and money? A female's beauty relies a lot on her hair in today's society.

• If they were important to my girl, I wouldn't try to stop her from wearing them, , but my opinion is they are a waste.

• they look nice if not overly done

0|0
    0|0
  • beats me. I have no idea what they even are lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I do not care what they do. However, I have to warn you that they can damage your hair a lot. I used to have colored hair extensions when I was a teenager and my hair got nearly destroyed when I removed them.

0|0
    0|0
  • To what I heard it can damage your hair. When I had shorter hair, I had think of it but I just chose to let my hair grow naturally now my hair is too long for any extensions. I would look awkward if I had it.

0|0
    0|0
    • It depends on the extensions that you use and how you put them in. I would probably use clip ons or keratin extensions. My hair has a hard time growing, which is why I'm looking into extensions.

• Show All
    • Not the keratin extensions. You might be thinking about keratin straightners.

• Nope.

• i dont care.. i have thick long hair, so i guess i am lucky..

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to love extensions when I was in high school but I stopped wearing them when I got older I like my jaw length hair better

0|0
    0|0
    • How did you learn to accept your hair? Was it just something that happened or did you put effort into it?

• I don't know I guess I just got tired of putting the extensions in every morning and taking them out before bed and I liked how short hair looked on me

• i am fine with it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes