What is your opinion on hair extensions?

Before I was staunchly against them. The idea of having hair that isn't yours made me think whoever had them wasn't pleased with them-self or wanted to deceive other people. Now my opinion has changed and I've been thinking about trying some out.

Do you personally care if someone wears extensions? If so, please explain why. Also, is it a turn off for you if you find out a girl that you like has them? Girls, would you ever try them out or have you?

68

Most Helpful Guy

• nope! if my girl wants to do something I'm always comfortable with it! its her decision to be final if I don't even like it! I don't have problem with them!

Most Helpful Girl

• There good and can look amazing the more expensive they are but depending on the way you want they but in you hair they can cause you to loose hair the best way to get them put in is to have them braided in a the roots but that can cause you to loose a some hair as well if you're going to get them I suggest you carefully look them up and figure out what works for you either way I love them and if you do get them I hope you love them and look great in them

• I was going to get clip ons or the keratin extensions. With clip ons you put them under your root and that tends to prevent hair loss.

• Oh okay yeah that's good and sorry for all the spelling errors hope you really like them though