How much revealing skin is "too revealing" to you?

What's your concept on outer modesty (clothes)? It's really important to me for protecting my honor as a human being. Other people staring at me isn't my concern, but I surely don't want random men to see my body so why even give the chance? I feel comfortable in my clothes. The perk of covering up is that I won't have to be too self-conscious every second.

I have my own boundaries, definitely shaped by my culture and religion but people can wear what they want and I don't feel intimidated or offended by revealing clothes. Clothes don't define a person's character and it's ok to reveal as much as you feel comfortable with. It's a choice that no one else can change for you.

I'd tell mine.

Girls: Showing shoulders and cleavage upto legs. I don't mind fitting clothes but tight clothes are too revealing, especially if they reveal private parts.

Boys: Being shirtless and wearing shorts. Pants so tight you could see the crotch.

I'm not up for debate. It's just a question because I want to know other ppl's point of view.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as the butt cheeks, genitals and nipples are covered... that's good enough.

For men, only go shirtless when swimming or at a body of water.

As an American living in sunny warm Southern California, I am very loose when it comes to showing skin.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• For girls is when they show half their ass, and their boobs are one small bump from popping out.

For guys is when they're shirtless and their pants are above half their thighs.

Obviously this applies to a regular place like the streets, in the beach anything's acceptable... well, except speedo's for men... please don't wear those :/

2|1
    0|0
  • I've gotten fat and pale, so most skin showing for me is 'too revealing' :(

1|0
    0|0
  • I agree about tight. Fitting clothes, they are provocative. Clothes can be revealing in hoy weather but they should fit loosely

1|0
    0|0
  • If they can safely cover their boobs and pussy/butt , I don't mind if they show rest of their skin. But I do care if they are modest and cover 2/3 of their body.

1|0
    0|0
  • Same as yours!

1|0
    0|0
  • Not too much

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I personally don't care. As long as the tits, ass, d! ck is covered, its not my problem or business. How I prefer to dress my own body is the only thing I have an opinion on. A girl can walk around using only her hands to cover up and that's still not my business or a place for me to judge.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cleavage, extremely tight dresses, showing the naval, clothes that make you look naked even though you are dressed, etc

For guys, shirtless of course, shorts that are above the knee, tight jeans or pants.

1|0
    0|0
  • For girls : showing legs and cleavage. showing legs with a tight tops. Showing cleavage with a legging.
    Guys : Being in underwear in public

1|1
    0|0
  • Girls: bottoms shirt enough that your buttcheeks show. Tops that show half (or more) of your boobs.
    Boys: Bottoms that show the butt in any way

1|0
    0|0
  • If I can see your asscheeks and your nipples its too revealing.

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on the dresscode

1|0
    0|0
  • i think see through shirts and booty shorts

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything that makes you feel uncomfortable

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes