How much revealing skin is "too revealing" to you?

What's your concept on outer modesty (clothes)? It's really important to me for protecting my honor as a human being. Other people staring at me isn't my concern, but I surely don't want random men to see my body so why even give the chance? I feel comfortable in my clothes. The perk of covering up is that I won't have to be too self-conscious every second.

I have my own boundaries, definitely shaped by my culture and religion but people can wear what they want and I don't feel intimidated or offended by revealing clothes. Clothes don't define a person's character and it's ok to reveal as much as you feel comfortable with. It's a choice that no one else can change for you.

I'd tell mine.

Girls: Showing shoulders and cleavage upto legs. I don't mind fitting clothes but tight clothes are too revealing, especially if they reveal private parts.

Boys: Being shirtless and wearing shorts. Pants so tight you could see the crotch.

I'm not up for debate. It's just a question because I want to know other ppl's point of view.

97

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as the butt cheeks, genitals and nipples are covered... that's good enough.

For men, only go shirtless when swimming or at a body of water.

As an American living in sunny warm Southern California, I am very loose when it comes to showing skin.

Most Helpful Girl