Girls, would you dress like this, and guys, would be ok with it if it was your gf?

As many of you know, girls at festivals dress trashy as fuck, not all, but a big proportion of them. With their asses hanging out their pants, some wearing just panties and a bra, or no bra and some pasties. It really isn't something a parent would be proud to see them wear, that's for sure.

So girls, if you were going to a festival, club, or any type of party, would you dress like that?
Guys, if you had a girlfriend, would you be ok with them dressing like that? Obviously it's their choice, but you can still have an opinion.

Examples:
Girls, would you dress like this, and guys, would be ok with it if it was your gf?Girls, would you dress like this, and guys, would be ok with it if it was your gf?

• Yes, I would dress like this even with a boyfriend
  • Only if I was single
  • Only if I was with my boyfriend
    Vote C
  • No, I'd never dress like this
    Vote D
  • (Guys) I would be ok if my girlfriend dresses like this
    Vote E
  • (Guys) I would NOT be ok if my girlfriend dresses like this
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G

2914

Most Helpful Girl

• Some of them just look like swimsuits. I guess the only way I would is if I was like a Go-Go dancer or something - which I am not and never could be - so I'll say no.

• I didn't exactly find the pics I was looking for. These aren't as trashy as what I've seen in person. There was a girl walking around the festival naked... like literally naked :/

• Well... I guess it's her choice. Not a choice I'd make but hell what can ya do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Um we live in different times. We can not stay and think with the "ages ago" mentality that kept the women submissed to themselves and their families. Ofc every crazyness comes with age, so the moment those girls on the picture, and every other girl out there is grown up enough, things will change again. For now, let people have fun.