Girls, would you dress like this, and guys, would be ok with it if it was your gf?

As many of you know, girls at festivals dress trashy as fuck, not all, but a big proportion of them. With their asses hanging out their pants, some wearing just panties and a bra, or no bra and some pasties. It really isn't something a parent would be proud to see them wear, that's for sure.

So girls, if you were going to a festival, club, or any type of party, would you dress like that?
Guys, if you had a girlfriend, would you be ok with them dressing like that? Obviously it's their choice, but you can still have an opinion.

Examples:
Girls, would you dress like this, and guys, would be ok with it if it was your gf?Girls, would you dress like this, and guys, would be ok with it if it was your gf?
Girls, would you dress like this, and guys, would be ok with it if it was your gf?

• Yes, I would dress like this even with a boyfriend
    Vote A
  • Only if I was single
    Vote B
  • Only if I was with my boyfriend
    Vote C
  • No, I'd never dress like this
    Vote D
  • (Guys) I would be ok if my girlfriend dresses like this
    Vote E
  • (Guys) I would NOT be ok if my girlfriend dresses like this
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Some of them just look like swimsuits. I guess the only way I would is if I was like a Go-Go dancer or something - which I am not and never could be - so I'll say no.

2|1
    0|0
    • I didn't exactly find the pics I was looking for. These aren't as trashy as what I've seen in person. There was a girl walking around the festival naked... like literally naked :/

• Well... I guess it's her choice. Not a choice I'd make but hell what can ya do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Um we live in different times. We can not stay and think with the "ages ago" mentality that kept the women submissed to themselves and their families. Ofc every crazyness comes with age, so the moment those girls on the picture, and every other girl out there is grown up enough, things will change again. For now, let people have fun.

1|1
    1|3

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 28

• NO WAY would i dress like that lol
    its like advertising yourself as a walking piece of meat.
    Guys leer at me sometimes anyway thats almost welcoming them too.

0|1
    0|0
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Hell naw!

1|2
    0|1
  • A crop top and shorts (that cover my ASSets) is what I wear at most! I only dress like the first pic (without the pacifier!) when I'm lounging at home alone or when I have a S/O.

0|2
    0|0
  • No way, never, not a chance, unless a certain guy would want me to dress like that 😜

0|2
    0|0
  • No way in hell I'm gonna dress like this. Absolutely never.

1|1
    0|0
    • it's for a even called edc it's pretty fun if you go

• @princesesjasmin Not just for EDC, basically any EDM festival. The one I went this weekend was SAMF and girls dressed like that

• I would NEVER dress like this. Definitely not my taste. I don't need to show off. I would wear stockings, but under shorts. Not underwear. And never wear pasties.

0|1
    0|0
  • I might wear a belly top and short shorts, but that's the most skin I'll show. Wouldn't be comfortable in anything more showy than that

0|3
    0|0
  • I wouldn't but I wish I could. I'd kill for that kind of confidence.

0|3
    0|0
  • No, I feel like I wouldn't respect myself if I did.
    I'd wear a bikini though if it was a beach/pool party.

1|1
    1|0
  • I wouldn't go that extreme but I don't see anything wrong with wearing a bikini top, but the way I am, is like this if something is small on the top I try to compensate the bottom and vice versa. ONLY for these types of things, but I'm no longer a festival type of girl. Basically the way I'd dress, and have dressed my boyfriends haven't had any problem. Even when showing a little skin but I think those pictures are a little extreme, i know its hot and everything but I have a feeling its more about fashion statements.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would dress like this, only young once and who cares about boobs or butt it's just the human form

0|3
    0|0
  • I'd never dress like this; at music festivals or otherwise. I don't see what point it proves in dressing half naked in public.

1|1
    0|0
  • My swim clothes are similar to the first picture. I will only dress like that at the beach. Out of that I'm wearing regular clothes.

0|2
    0|0
  • I like crop top and shorts but I wouldn't dare to wear like panties and bra in public only in beach though.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'd never dress like that. A crop top and short shorts are okay for festivals but those outfits are really trashy lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Why do you even care lol

0|1
    1|0
    • That doesn't answer my question, sweetie.

• Show All
    • Still not answering my question.

• Nah I wouldn't wear that shit but mainly cause it's all ugly lmao. Not cause they are showing a bunch of skin cause who gives a fuck it's just a body. If they wore somtin cute than yes I'd wear it probably

• Lol never
    I ll get sick

1|1
    0|0
  • i do often

1|3
    0|0
  • I'd only possibly dress like this at the beach.

1|2
    0|0
  • Definitely not.

1|1
    1|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 13

• Our women used to be modest, building families, cooking healthy dinners for their families, with the love and trust of their husbands. Now we have these for women in my generation. Hell nah, no girlfriend of mine will be dressed like this on the streets or even in a festival.

3|2
    1|1
  • Its like some of those chicks have collective daddy issues or something. But for some reason I was reminded of this
    cdn2.thr.com/.../74801288_a_p.jpg

2|3
    1|0
  • I think my girlfriend said it best at the last party we went to. She looked around and asked if the Girls that dressed like that have any selfworth at all. Now don't misunderstand me, everyone is entilted to their own opinion and I am in no means trying to disrespect anyone that chooses to dress that way. We both agree that some parts of her body and mine are only for the other to see.

0|2
    0|0
  • if my fiance wanted to wear these outfits I'd be ok with it. I'm perfectly fine with my fiance showing her body off. she is a GORGEOUS woman who says she's perfectly fine being a trophy wife. I'm fine with people looking just don't touch.

1|2
    1|2
  • I wouldn't date a female that would dress like that at all

2|4
    1|0
  • What kind of festivals have you been going to Ale, lol.

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol EDM festivals are all like that xD

• Show All
    • Electronic Dance Music festival lol like EDC Las Vegas, Tomorrowland, Electric Forest...

• Oh, I may have gone to one of those once, because I do vaguly remember a bunch of scantily clad women at a concert once.

• I could do with the girl in Second pic down (girl in the middle)

I need some new pillows to sleep on ;) haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • She can wear whatever she wants as long as im next to her.

0|4
    0|0
    • I'd have to agree with that. I'm not going to tell her what to wear. But I don't want dozens of guys trying to hit on her, or put their hands on her.

• I maybe little uncomfortable, her decision will be final !

3|1
    0|3
    • What a pussy. You are one of the reason our women are the way they are nowadays. You should dump her ass and look for a more modest girl.

• Show All
    • Who said government dictates what is good or not. Government is cool with you to be drunk as long as you don't drive, doesn't mean being drunk is good for you. Government is cool with smoking, abortion, divorces e. t. c All which you have a right to under the law, but it doesn't mean it is good for the society at large to practice these. Some in government are lobbying for legalising prostitution, so that being a whore will be a lawful job in which you shouldn't be discriminated e. t. c Government once thought slavery was okay. I'm sure you get the point.

Well, good luck to you. The only person who should be seeing your girlfriend almost naked is you in the bedroom. No matter how much you think you trust your girl, some players have a tongue of gold when they see a girl with tiddies out like that with no boyfriend in sight.

Its all good man, was just tryna advice a bro.

• go ahead & comment whatever u want!! see guys u r not understanding one simple thing-->u has to give everyone their freedom! I mentioned I'm little uncomfortable with it! Let's assume my girl came & ask me I want to go to that party, so 2 probability either I can say yes or no! let's go for yes (she will like me more)----she wore that dress & came to the party, hundreds of guys hit her, now 2 possibilities either she reject them all (which builds a very strong relationship b/w us) or she can go fucked up by someone (end of relationship)! what if I say no---she will think I won't believe in her (loss in relationship)! man there are huge benefits if I say yes to her!! hope u understood!

• my girlfriend could dress however she wants, so long as nobody tries to touch her up.

1|3
    1|2
  • I don't date whores.

2|4
    1|0
  • I'll be like the guy in yellow (first pic)

1|1
    0|0
  • If she was alone with me probably yes!

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes