Girls, would you dress like this, and guys, would be ok with it if it was your gf?

As many of you know, girls at festivals dress trashy as fuck, not all, but a big proportion of them. With their asses hanging out their pants, some wearing just panties and a bra, or no bra and some pasties. It really isn't something a parent would be proud to see them wear, that's for sure.

So girls, if you were going to a festival, club, or any type of party, would you dress like that?
Guys, if you had a girlfriend, would you be ok with them dressing like that? Obviously it's their choice, but you can still have an opinion.

Examples:
Girls, would you dress like this, and guys, would be ok with it if it was your gf?Girls, would you dress like this, and guys, would be ok with it if it was your gf?
Girls, would you dress like this, and guys, would be ok with it if it was your gf?

• Yes, I would dress like this even with a boyfriend
    Vote A
  • Only if I was single
    Vote B
  • Only if I was with my boyfriend
    Vote C
  • No, I'd never dress like this
    Vote D
  • (Guys) I would be ok if my girlfriend dresses like this
    Vote E
  • (Guys) I would NOT be ok if my girlfriend dresses like this
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Some of them just look like swimsuits. I guess the only way I would is if I was like a Go-Go dancer or something - which I am not and never could be - so I'll say no.

2|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I didn't exactly find the pics I was looking for. These aren't as trashy as what I've seen in person. There was a girl walking around the festival naked... like literally naked :/

• Well... I guess it's her choice. Not a choice I'd make but hell what can ya do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Um we live in different times. We can not stay and think with the "ages ago" mentality that kept the women submissed to themselves and their families. Ofc every crazyness comes with age, so the moment those girls on the picture, and every other girl out there is grown up enough, things will change again. For now, let people have fun.

1|1
    1|3
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 28

• NO WAY would i dress like that lol
    its like advertising yourself as a walking piece of meat.
    Guys leer at me sometimes anyway thats almost welcoming them too.

0|1
    0|0
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Hell naw!

1|2
    0|1
  • A crop top and shorts (that cover my ASSets) is what I wear at most! I only dress like the first pic (without the pacifier!) when I'm lounging at home alone or when I have a S/O.

0|2
    0|0
  • No way, never, not a chance, unless a certain guy would want me to dress like that 😜

0|2
    0|0
  • No way in hell I'm gonna dress like this. Absolutely never.

1|1
    0|0
    • it's for a even called edc it's pretty fun if you go

• @princesesjasmin Not just for EDC, basically any EDM festival. The one I went this weekend was SAMF and girls dressed like that

• More from Girls

What Guys Said 13

• Our women used to be modest, building families, cooking healthy dinners for their families, with the love and trust of their husbands. Now we have these for women in my generation. Hell nah, no girlfriend of mine will be dressed like this on the streets or even in a festival.

3|2
    1|1
  • Its like some of those chicks have collective daddy issues or something. But for some reason I was reminded of this
    cdn2.thr.com/.../74801288_a_p.jpg

2|3
    1|0
  • I think my girlfriend said it best at the last party we went to. She looked around and asked if the Girls that dressed like that have any selfworth at all. Now don't misunderstand me, everyone is entilted to their own opinion and I am in no means trying to disrespect anyone that chooses to dress that way. We both agree that some parts of her body and mine are only for the other to see.

0|2
    0|0
  • if my fiance wanted to wear these outfits I'd be ok with it. I'm perfectly fine with my fiance showing her body off. she is a GORGEOUS woman who says she's perfectly fine being a trophy wife. I'm fine with people looking just don't touch.

1|2
    1|2
  • I wouldn't date a female that would dress like that at all

2|4
    1|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes