Girls, How do you like to dress in the summer time? And do you dress to be sexy for any guys you might see?

Updates:
what kind of shoe do you like to wear. ?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends of where I am, but I wear summer clothes. Sometimes sexier, but rarely, because when you're in a happy relationship, you don't dress to be sexy for others.
    Not sure if it makes sense but that's how it is

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• In the summer time I dress more beautifully and elegantly with long dresses and skirts with a nice pair of shoes and a pretty hairstyle. No offense to others but I don't enjoy showing that much skin anymore.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for answering.

• I am exactly the same. I don't want to be slutty. I wear lots of dresses and long skirts and tank tops. I don't like to show too much skin anymore either. I feel like I've grown out of the stage of showing off every bit I can πŸ˜‚

• @tan_n Makes sense. thanks for your Opinion

• I wear Capri workout pants and the swim/workout fabric shirt, or yoga pants, flip flops. when I'm actively looking for a single guy I wear like a jean skirt 2 inches above knee and upgraded flip flops or other sandals. Men seem to like skin showing and imagine women aren't wearing undies under their skirts. And I might not be. 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I wore a tank top and short shorts to an event at the library, and yes, it was largely because I knew it would be a male-majority event. (I ended up being the only girl in the entire room so that was fun)

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks for replying. bet you enjoyed it didn't you. get a lot of looks did you?

• I like to wear dresses. No, I don't dress sexy for guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll dress for comfort first which on a hot day would be something cool like a summery dress. If I get male attention too it's flattering and not unwelcome.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dress more or less the same as I do any other time, leggings or jeans, but I suppose more regularly I wear short sleeves or sleeveless things and I switch boots for more lightweight shoes. I don't think I dress sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dress only for myself nobody else I personally love dressing girly and feminine with tons of dresses and skirts with heels or wedges

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, even in the summer I'm still wearing jeans and shirts. I don't really like wearing shorts. And I like wearing my converse shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't dress for boys, I dress in what I feel comfortable in. In Summer probs a rockabilly dress or just casual shirt and shorts with thongs (Australian for sandals/flip flops)

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't really dress much differently. :V I like to where casual clothes and just be comfy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely nevva tried to look hot for a guy... ahaha lmao! Always they got their eyes on me so i dont need to try

0|0
    0|0
  • I basically just remove my hoodie and winter jacket for a tshirt and boots for sneakers or flats

0|0
    0|0
  • I like wearing tights and a t shirt and sneakers, and ya sometimes but not frequently

0|0
    0|0
  • Spaghetti straps since I won't be able to wear them once school starts because of the dress code!

0|0
    0|0
  • sweatpants...
    yea in heat.
    I'm weird.
    I know

0|0
    0|0
  • Sundresses... Lots of sundresses.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually wear shorts and shirts