Nordstrom is selling jeans caked in fake mud and dirt for over FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS, how pathetic are the people buying this?

Fuck, I work on a Farm, every day I come home and there is actual mud on my jeans, should I start selling my work jeans or something. cause they only cost me 50 bucks a pair, and if I undercut these nordstrom losers I can still make a net gain of 350 bucks a pair
  • Pathetic
  • Uwe Bolls Filmmaking is less pathetic than these people.
  • You know when your cat drags in a mouse and the mouse is mortally wounded and you have to mercy kill it, the mouse is less pathetic than these people.
    Vote C
The people buying this are clearly no longer human

37

Most Helpful Girl

• What the fuck is this shit?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE