Nordstrom is selling jeans caked in fake mud and dirt for over FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS, how pathetic are the people buying this?

Fuck, I work on a Farm, every day I come home and there is actual mud on my jeans, should I start selling my work jeans or something. cause they only cost me 50 bucks a pair, and if I undercut these nordstrom losers I can still make a net gain of 350 bucks a pair
  • Pathetic
    Vote A
  • Uwe Bolls Filmmaking is less pathetic than these people.
    Vote B
  • You know when your cat drags in a mouse and the mouse is mortally wounded and you have to mercy kill it, the mouse is less pathetic than these people.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
The people buying this are clearly no longer human

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• What the fuck is this shit?

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• You know when your cat drags in a mouse and the mouse is mortally wounded and you have to mercy kill it, the mouse is less pathetic than these people.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• That shit is retarded. Go roll in mud if you want it so bad. 😂😂

1|1
    0|0
  • haha i can't believe those actually exsist!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• im pretty sure that people will buy it. Because these days, most of the people dont know how to use their brains when they are spending their money.

media.giphy.com/.../giphy.gif

0|1
    0|0
  • Well to be honest I started believing that fashion got stupid when they started selling jeans with holes in them. My personal belief is that fashion and trends are one of the signs of human stupidity.

1|1
    0|0
  • Must be nice to be rich enough to waste your money dressing as an average joe.

0|1
    0|0
  • People buy the brand name to show off, not so much the clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I saw that before, you know it's bad when even stupid ass buzzfeed us talking shit about it

0|0
    0|0
  • It's genius, I wish I had thought of that.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes