Girls, Have you ever tried to do an online make-up tutorial?

• No, I've never tried one/I don't wear make-up
    Vote A
  • Yes, I tried it, and it came out great
    Vote B
  • Yes, I tried it, and it sort of came out well
    Vote C
  • Yes, I tired it, and it was an epic fail
    Vote D
  • No, I've never tried one, but I want to
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I used to before I started developing my own routine. They usually work out best if you watch several and combine the steps in a way that works for you.
    I have also tried to make a tutorial since I've had requests, but that didn't work out so well.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 25

• watched but haven't tried yet

0|0
    0|0
  • I tried it and it was so stupid... I like looking like I am wearing makeup. I used this naked palette and i spent like 45 minutes so it won't show that I was wearing makeup lol. I like bold colors in my makeup like smokey eyes and greens and blacks as well as dark greys. Neutrals I don't like

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. The first time I ever attempted an eyeshadow look was the morning of my dad's wedding. I literally just brought my make up bag to the hotel and typed in simple smokey eye tutorial. Everybody including the professional make up artist who was charging about $25 per face kept gushing over how good it looked so I think I did okay. I also don't usually wear any make up so that might have been part of everyone's shock.

1|0
    0|0
  • We do not speak of that day... I looked like the unfortunate child from a drunken one night stand of Cleopatra and a smurf.

1|0
    0|0
  • Voted C. It's actually more of a hit or miss for me. Sometimes they come out quite well... but sometimes not at all, lol 😁

1|0
    0|0
  • I tried but it turn out not so well. Too I'm bad at make up (I generally let my sister do it).
    My sister have watched and tried online make up and it turn out great.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I just don't like that new look of drawing your eyeliner across your face. It's meant to go on the eyes not out to the ears

0|0
    0|0
  • Hilarious. It was so awkward. I watched the first 5 seconds of it and then deleted it. I get goosebumps just thinking about it haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear makeup. But if I did wear makeup and was good at it, I might make a makeup tutorial

1|0
    0|0
  • The problem is that I refuse to buy $60 foundation. When it comes to make up, you get what you pay for

0|0
    0|0
  • I tried to do one a few weeks ago for minimalist makeup. It was okay

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and it was alright but I didn't get the technique down as much

0|0
    0|0
  • ohh yea some went okay but most of them failed miserably

0|0
    0|0
  • I love doing them going to beauty school had its benefits 😜