I'm gonna get my hair cut tomorrow, should I leave it long or cut it short?

The first pic thats how my hair is now. Do I keep it long or do I cut it short? If you have something else to suggest feel free to post it. No fuckboy hair please.
  • I'm gonna get my hair cut tomorrow, should I leave it long or cut it short?Keep it long
    Vote A
  • I'm gonna get my hair cut tomorrow, should I leave it long or cut it short?Cut it short
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
You got to be kidding me guys the poll is perfectly 50/50.
Its gotten messed up guys.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Short hair is higher-maintenance, in general, and needs to be cut more often. (... which is one of the reasons hair stylists -- for both men and women -- tend to "push" shorter haircuts: They create more business for the stylist!)

So... if you're just completely 50/50 on this decision, and you need a tiebreaker -- that could probably decide for ya?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep it, also don't forget to take your face shape and facial hair into account.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• I don't make compliments to guys often but you are gorgeous, it doesn't matter if you will sit it or not
    Change is a good thing, your hair will grow up again after all

1|0
    0|0
  • You look like my old music teacher. We used to call him Jesus, needless to say; he was awesome. Keep the mane!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm biased towards short hair but yours looks nice, thick and healthy! You can definitely pull off both so maybe just stick with your preference

0|0
    0|0
  • Your hair is gorgeous that way and looks good with your beard. Keep it like you have it!

1|0
    0|0
  • Cut it and also shave the beard. That's my personal preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep the facial hair though, whatever you decide to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good with long hair and it seems that you take good care of it

0|0
    0|0
  • Keeping shoulder length is good. It will saves you more hair cut costs.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter. Either why I am sure you will look good. 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • give a try to short one

0|0
    0|0
  • LONG. KEEP IT LONG

0|0
    0|0
  • Cut it short. For sure

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Thor.. is that you? Lol both suits you well but you can make a change and cut it short too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long its good style :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Do it short, lad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks good long

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes