I'm gonna get my hair cut tomorrow, should I leave it long or cut it short?

The first pic thats how my hair is now. Do I keep it long or do I cut it short? If you have something else to suggest feel free to post it. No fuckboy hair please.
  • I'm gonna get my hair cut tomorrow, should I leave it long or cut it short?Keep it long
  • I'm gonna get my hair cut tomorrow, should I leave it long or cut it short?Cut it short
You got to be kidding me guys the poll is perfectly 50/50.
Its gotten messed up guys.

135

Most Helpful Girl

• Short hair is higher-maintenance, in general, and needs to be cut more often. (... which is one of the reasons hair stylists -- for both men and women -- tend to "push" shorter haircuts: They create more business for the stylist!)

So... if you're just completely 50/50 on this decision, and you need a tiebreaker -- that could probably decide for ya?

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep it, also don't forget to take your face shape and facial hair into account.