Good or bad look to go to a birthday party?

So, today is my godfather's birthday party and I'm not sure if this is a good look for me to go. I like how it looks but maybe it's a little short for a birthday party with hundreds of people? He's very special to me, so I wouldn't like to look inappropriate in front of everybody. What do you think?

I'm actually wearing high socks as well, but it does not appear in the picture.

1223

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's your godfather's birthday so you have to wear clothes which are liked by your godfather...
    so, I think u have to wear little longer clothes as comparison to it I am not saying that u r not looking good I just mean that your father like u much in longer clothes

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea I'd wear something different, that cute but a tad too sexy for this occasion. Wear something more modest, you'll feel more comfy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE