Good or bad look to go to a birthday party?

So, today is my godfather's birthday party and I'm not sure if this is a good look for me to go. I like how it looks but maybe it's a little short for a birthday party with hundreds of people? He's very special to me, so I wouldn't like to look inappropriate in front of everybody. What do you think?

Good or bad look to go to a birthday party?

Updates:
I'm actually wearing high socks as well, but it does not appear in the picture.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's your godfather's birthday so you have to wear clothes which are liked by your godfather...
    so, I think u have to wear little longer clothes as comparison to it I am not saying that u r not looking good I just mean that your father like u much in longer clothes

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea I'd wear something different, that cute but a tad too sexy for this occasion. Wear something more modest, you'll feel more comfy.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• You are looking great! I love your hair very much but wear something modest since it's your godfather's b'day. 👍

1|0
    0|0
  • With leggings it would be fine otherwise it looks trashy for someone that ages party.

1|0
    0|0
  • For birthday of your god father, it is not really appropriate. It will be good for your bf's birthday.

0|0
    1|0
  • Good but is that a skirt or... litterally no pants? pic quality low :D

1|0
    1|0
  • according to your age, it doesn't looks appropriate, wear some pants

3|0
    0|0
  • Skirts like 3 inches too high. If it went down you would go from slut to class

1|0
    0|0
  • If you feel comfortable wearing it than do so. It's kind of short to wear with lot people will be around.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe too short for a family meeting and for your age.

0|0
    1|0
  • I wouldn't say black is very Summer festive to wear

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, technically it's not summer yet. And where I live even in the summer it's almost always cloudy.

• Show All
    • Yes, school is over. I live in Seattle, was talking only about the weather really.

• That's an awesome City yeah I know it rains a lot there

• You look good but yeah it may look a bit short

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 11

• I hope you changed hun, you are very pretty and could pull of a range of different outfits, this one just isn't the right one for you especially for this occasion. I'm also really glad that many guys were looking out for you as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • You look gorgeous & it's not too short so go ahead kid and celebrate your grandpa's birthday :)

1|0
    1|0
    • It's not my grandpa, it's my godfather. My grandpa doesn't live in the USA.

• My bad, still, that dress is beautiful and you look adorable. Don't let the others demotivate you.

• Yes! Work it! You look so good, girl! I love the hair!

1|0
    0|0
  • You're very cute, but it's an adult outing so maybe cover yourself up a bit. You look great though.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't like showing showing my legs, they're covered almost entirely in the picture with over-the-knee socks. Sorry that it didn't appear in the pic, my fault.

• No, it's fine. I think what most people are worried about is your dress' length.

• You're only 14. You should wear something a little longer.

1|0
    1|0
  • Something a little longer would be perfect. Don't get me wrong I love the dress but it seems more appropriate for a party or club not a birthday

0|0
    0|0
    • Wait is it a shirt or dress?

• Show All
    • I think it's in the middle lol. But it's not really showing my legs, I'm actually wearing black socks above my knees, it's just not appearing. I'll probably just wear a dress and case closed.

• Yeah it's way easier

• You look like you forgot your pants

1|2
    1|0
  • liking that outfit a lot

1|0
    0|0
  • You look great but even though you're wearing high socks I think that almost makes it more provocative? I'm all for girls expressing sexuality and stuff and I don't think things like that should be sexualised but unfortunately they are and for a family event it might be a bit too 'sexy'? Love it though you look great!

1|0
    0|0
  • No it looks like you're going to a bar.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes