Is this slutty?

Is this slutty?

• Yes.
  • No.

935

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't get what you're referring to. The jeans, the girl, the picture, the lighting in the picture?

I think given no context the picture makes the girl look like she wants some D.

• Why would I care if the lighting is slutty, exactly? Anyway, most people seemed to have no problem understanding a simple question.

• Because the lighting makes draws attention to the hurt more in certain ways.

• to the butt*

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's slutty because I'm of the opinion that clothes cannot accurately portray someone's morals. but I wouldn't wear that unless I had some tights or something under it. I'd just feel weird about my butt being so out. tbh only really skinny girls with small asses can get away with wearing things like this, if a curvy girl does she's instantly thought of as a slut and gross and needs to cover up. if a skinny petite girl with a small butt like the girl in the pictures does it then there's probably more people who think it's fashion forward and trendy. two girls could wear the exact same thing but their body type has a thought to do with how people perceive it.