• Yes.
    Vote A
  • No.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't get what you're referring to. The jeans, the girl, the picture, the lighting in the picture?

I think given no context the picture makes the girl look like she wants some D.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why would I care if the lighting is slutty, exactly? Anyway, most people seemed to have no problem understanding a simple question.

• Because the lighting makes draws attention to the hurt more in certain ways.

• to the butt*

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's slutty because I'm of the opinion that clothes cannot accurately portray someone's morals. but I wouldn't wear that unless I had some tights or something under it. I'd just feel weird about my butt being so out. tbh only really skinny girls with small asses can get away with wearing things like this, if a curvy girl does she's instantly thought of as a slut and gross and needs to cover up. if a skinny petite girl with a small butt like the girl in the pictures does it then there's probably more people who think it's fashion forward and trendy. two girls could wear the exact same thing but their body type has a thought to do with how people perceive it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

• If you are just trying to pick up any guy to fck you, then no!
    If you have any self-respect, burn those!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if I saw a girl wearing that I would probably assume she has slept with more guys than the typical girl her age has.

0|1
    0|0
  • Most people would think so. Is a giant tear right below the ass cheek supposed to be respectable? Come on lol

1|0
    0|0
  • This is not slutty. But it gives an idea about how your booty looks , both skin texture and size. If you don't give or take sex , you are not slutty.

0|0
    0|0
  • If that person is an actual for real slut, then yes. Because they're literally a slut's jeans. Honestly either way just wear whatever you want lol who cares man.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not a slut, I just think it looks so nice. But I'll never do it because I'd be embarrassed about what people would think. If only it were as normal as wearing a bikini bottom..

• Show All
    • Well, not according to the poll...

• The poll is nothing but a collective of opinions, confined to 2 answers at that. Reality isn't so black and white.
      After all, only a sith deals in absolutes.

• It's more dumb than anything. They look incredibly uncomfortable if you have to sit on the beach/leather seats/concrete/anything metal.

0|1
    0|0
  • no but in public people might judge you. but I'm just concerned that's all.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe it's attention seeking but wouldn't call it slutty

0|0
    0|0
  • looks amazing no doubt but might attract some unwanted attention unless that's what you want

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's fine. A lot of girls wear pants like that out

0|0
    0|0
  • nice ass or not, yeah most people will consider that slutty lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, posting a picture of your ass with one cheek hanging out is slutty.

0|0
    0|0
  • it can be seen that way. but really all in who you ask. either way it's not a bad sight

0|0
    0|0
  • Its right on her butt crease. Yay it kinda is

0|1
    0|0
  • lol that would certainly be... breezy

0|1
    0|0
  • nah it's sexy though

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope as its the new trend.

0|0
    0|0
  • damn that ass.. and yes, it looks slutty.

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah, pretty much

0|1
    0|0
  • nope, it's sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh. Maybe, but who cares.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nopw.

0|0
    0|0
  • kinda yah

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • can I fuck you

0|0
    0|0
  • Slutty yes, but sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • lol yes. but i ain't complaining..

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont thinkso

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, not

0|0
    0|0
  • It makes me think the girl does hook ups which is immoral.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• Clothes (or a lack of clothes) aren't slutty. Shoes aren't slutty. Make-up isn't slutty. Hairstyles aren't slutty. The only thing that is slutty is sleeping with anybody and everybody.

0|2
    0|0
  • It's making a statement for sure. I wouldn't consider it slutty tho but I can see why some people might see it that way. tbh I'm kinda feeling it.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my world it is, her butt cheek is showing. Of all places that's where the hole is lol

0|1
    0|0
  • If they make you feel good they aren't slutty. Nothing should be considered slutty.

0|0
    1|2
    • lol nope, that's not how the world works.

• Show All
    • ok then hippie

• Awe thank you so much for assuming that's how I view the world! It's so nice for people to think that I don't want people to have opinions. I just want people to feel comfortable in their own lives where they aren't feeling constantly ridiculed.

• yep, location

0|1
    0|0
  • No, but is screams attention whore.

0|1
    0|0
  • lol I remember when that was a trend where I live, back in 2000/2001

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but in a good way 😍😍👀

0|0
    0|3