What's your "Style"?

Example: Preppy, Emo, Goth, Geek, etc..

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends. But I'll tell you, when I know what I'm doing on a day, I'll dress the part. If I'm enjoying some weed and longboarding, I might wear a Pierce the Veil shirt under a flannel with skinny jeans or board shorts or something. If I'm going to a carshow or to get sushi or cigar tasting I might wear a button up polo shirt and nice looking shorts. If I'm going to be out in the city or hanging out at a hookah lounge, maybe some summer streetwear. Shoes have to match the look too, so do my earrings and my hair.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm the same with choosing based on what my day looks like.
      But your style sounds really awesome. Especially the Pierce The Veil ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Um. Classy, with my clothes, I guess? Not old-timey chaste kind of style with a suit jacket- definitely more modern than that - but I tend to buy and wear at least semi-formal looking clothes all the time as long as they're colourful. The sort of clothes that you can always wear to be taken seriously at work. I'm very particular about it.

Then I've got a pseudo emo haircut with a longer side fringe and black hair and have black eyeliner.

Colourful classy emo?

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That sounds super awesome tbh

• I mean. I like it. I've had a lot of people comment on and praise my dress sense.

Only problem is it's expensive as hell, and although I have one extremely good local store for it it means I can't afford having millions of clothes.

So it's a quality over quantity choice unless you're super rich.

• Yeah. I mainly shop on sale or clearance and you can still find some awesome stuff.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

What Girls Said 19

• Depends. Not that I don't like it, but I guess I usually go out in athletic gear for convenience with all that I do.. But if I had the time and the opportunity, I like the business chic look

1|0
    0|0
  • My style ranges. I typically like to go for bohemian, Stevie Nicks style or just casual yet still stylish.

1|0
    0|0
  • I get dressed up to go to work or go out, but at home I usually just wear whatever. I do like leather jackets when I go out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chic, casual and veryyy stylish. It's more noticeable when I make an effort

1|0
    0|0
  • My style ranges from comfy and cute, modest and classy, and girly.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes