Am I unattractive because I am tall?

One of my (supposedly) best friends told me earlier today that nobody will ever find me attractive because I am tall. She said that only short girls are attractive because they're cute and seem more vulnerable. I'm 17, 5ft 7.5 and I'll be the first to admit that I'm curvy (probably overly so) but I'm trying to do something about that. I know that I can lose weight etc. But I can't really change my height and I don't even know if I've completely stopped growing yet. Does my height (which I can't change) mean that I will never be deemed attractive to anyone?

Sorry, I'm 16. Typo!

1214

Most Helpful Guy

• NO! your friend is either jealous being spiteful, or a complete idiot. that has absolutely nothing to do with being cute. and guys like curvy. trust me my girlfriend went through this she was curvy and now she is so happy. guys are attracted to that bc it's a healthy sign of the body to produce offspring. so your perfect

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You're tall, but how is that unattractive? I wish I waw 5'7 or 5'8. I'm 5'6 by the way. Being tall and curvy is great and there is always somewhere out there that will find you attractive.
    Your best friends are rude and don't know what they're talking about. I am sorry you have "best friends" like that.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE