Is wearing leggings as pants slutty?

I wear them all the time because they are comfy and make my legs and butt look nice but some people started calling me a slut and attention whore
Updates:
thank you everyone!

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• People say mean things and that is not ok.

It is a form of bullying and verbal abuse.

I don't know why society and educators don't focus more teachings of good manners.

Though if I was a parent I might be concerned if you had a camel toe as that would draw a little more attention to your crotch area. As leggings are very sexy,, sometimes too sexy for a classroom.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The problem is leggings has become very sexualized now. It shows nearly everything from the curves of your hips and thighs to the edge of your calves. Many women and girls where it to attract men sexually in a lustful manner, and it's not a good thing. It has 0 to do with others being jealous. But the fact that we are living in a very oversexuallized world and anybody would take advantage of somebody who doesn't mind catering to making guy's lust after them. And sadly, yes, it does look slutty. There are a lot of beautiful women and girls out there, but I just find it sad that they would want to do to it for male pleasure instead of just using it for what it was technically designed for. I say they need to stop making them too fitted and only comfortable enough to wear.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Don't worry about what other people say - if you're comfortable with it, then rock it! :-D If you enjoy showing off your physique, and are proud of it, then why stop? It's not slutty. Lots of small minded people out there, unfortunately. That, and they're probably jealous because they can see how good you look in them! :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • here's the thing.. leggings look great on girls with nice asses, once in a while. But, if you have a terrible, flat, or chunky ass it just look gross. Plus, if you wear them everyday it may seem slutty because you seem to like showing off your ass a little too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • they are jealous because you have a better ass than they do ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • honestly don't worry about what others say and just wear what you like because if you think about it you're perfectly fine the way you are so I say No, they're not

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally think it is a lazy and tacky fashion trend. Women wear them way too much too often.

0|0
    1|1
  • No, i think it looks good on girls. but. not slutty

0|1
    0|0
  • If you can see your panties through them yes, but otherwise no.

0|0
    0|0
  • no... lots of girls around me and about me etc wear leggings and there's no issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, they look great on women and are from what I hear super comfy. wear whatever you want!

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, it is

0|0
    0|2
  • No lol, wtf. In always see chicks wearing them

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they look good, especially leather leggings.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't have leather leggings

• Normal leggings look good too :)

• It will get more attention but I think it looks very nice and I like seeing it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• If leggings look like this photo, then yes, it may look slutty. But if leggings aren't see through where your underwear would be visible then not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah people just get jealous cause their ass and legs are shitty :p

2|1
    0|0
  • I wear them and I don't think so at all. Leggings cover every square inch of your body below the waist.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say slutty. I wear leggings so often.

However i do think its trashy to wear a pair so small and tight that we can see your underwear.

0|0
    0|0
    • I wear thongs to avoid that

• Even then. If its too tight everyone can see your ass.

• Ugh, no you cannot judge someone like that by there apperance, and even if someone who sleeps with a lot of guys wears leggings its disrespectful to call them a slut.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. You're just dressing comfortably

0|1
    0|0
  • That's awful, they're just pants

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes