Is wearing leggings as pants slutty?

I wear them all the time because they are comfy and make my legs and butt look nice but some people started calling me a slut and attention whore
thank you everyone!

814

Most Helpful Guy

• People say mean things and that is not ok.

It is a form of bullying and verbal abuse.

I don't know why society and educators don't focus more teachings of good manners.

Though if I was a parent I might be concerned if you had a camel toe as that would draw a little more attention to your crotch area. As leggings are very sexy,, sometimes too sexy for a classroom.

Most Helpful Girl

• The problem is leggings has become very sexualized now. It shows nearly everything from the curves of your hips and thighs to the edge of your calves. Many women and girls where it to attract men sexually in a lustful manner, and it's not a good thing. It has 0 to do with others being jealous. But the fact that we are living in a very oversexuallized world and anybody would take advantage of somebody who doesn't mind catering to making guy's lust after them. And sadly, yes, it does look slutty. There are a lot of beautiful women and girls out there, but I just find it sad that they would want to do to it for male pleasure instead of just using it for what it was technically designed for. I say they need to stop making them too fitted and only comfortable enough to wear.