Do you girls generally prefer guys with long hair or short?

reason why I'm asking this because a lot of dudes on my Snapchat tell me I should cut my hair and maybe I'll get more girls but I honestly hate how I look with short hair. it just doesn't fit me very well. some tell me that girls think that long hair looks messier / more greasy and looks unattractive. long or short? I've had long hair my whole life and I can't just get rid of it because it'll just grow back how it was before. sooooo long hair or short?
  • long hair
    Vote A
  • short hair
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Mostly short hair, although some guys can rock long hair. Certain men really look handsome with their longer hair in a bun. *sighs* Anyway wear your hair anyway you want. Whatever makes you happy, dude.

0|1
    0|0
    • sweet, thanks for the reply :) I can't really style my hair in a bun tho tbh

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• It depends if the guy takes care of his hair. If he takes good care of his hair, like shampoos and gets regular trims, it's nice but if his hair is stringy , etc then the hair must be cut.

0|1
    0|0
  • if it looks good on you then yea.
    but if we get to the stage of meeting my parents then its gotta be chopped off lmao.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've always had a thing for guys with longer hair. If you keep it up it can look hella nice.

0|1
    0|0
    • I have long hair and it looks good on me. at least that's what I think lol

• I know the majority of girls voted for short hair, but I prefer long hair. If you feel longer hair suits you better then keep it. Don't cut it just because it may or may not attract more girls. :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes