Do you girls generally prefer guys with long hair or short?

reason why I'm asking this because a lot of dudes on my Snapchat tell me I should cut my hair and maybe I'll get more girls but I honestly hate how I look with short hair. it just doesn't fit me very well. some tell me that girls think that long hair looks messier / more greasy and looks unattractive. long or short? I've had long hair my whole life and I can't just get rid of it because it'll just grow back how it was before. sooooo long hair or short?
  • long hair
  • short hair

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Mostly short hair, although some guys can rock long hair. Certain men really look handsome with their longer hair in a bun. *sighs* Anyway wear your hair anyway you want. Whatever makes you happy, dude.

• sweet, thanks for the reply :) I can't really style my hair in a bun tho tbh