Should I get my ears pierced?

I'm 24 and I've never had a piercing anywhere on my body. I've recently decided I'd like to try and change my style a little and I'm debating whether to get my ears pierced. I'm not afraid of a needle so no worries about that, I've just never had any desire to do this before.

Girls, do you like your pierced ears, and have any advice for me? Should I go for the standard lobe piercing or cartilage on the upper ear? Guys, do you find pierced ears on women flattering or do you even notice it at all?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• most girls have there ears pierced so I agree that make a good starter piercing

I don't really notice if she has her ears pierced at least not initially , I might notice later on , sometimes I notice tragus piercings though , I always found them weird for some reason even though a lot of the girls I know have them

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Take the risk and get them pierced! If you don't like them, don't wear them and it'll eventually seal up

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• All girls should get their ears pierced - very flattering, and yes, I notice.

1|0
    0|0
  • I find girl who had ear and nose piercing super hot, belly button piercing is a bonus lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I ALWAYS notice pierced ears. Medium hoops swing back and forth are very sexy (in my opinion).
    24... time to go for it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ther is no need for this.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to sure

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I have had my ears pierced 4 times on each ear. If you are doing the lobe it won't hurt at all. I think it is worth it, earrings spice up your look. Plus, you could get gauges if you are into that type of thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have mine pierced neither. I don't wear jewelry so I've never gotten around to do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should go for it!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just a pinch go ahead

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes