Should I get my ears pierced?

I'm 24 and I've never had a piercing anywhere on my body. I've recently decided I'd like to try and change my style a little and I'm debating whether to get my ears pierced. I'm not afraid of a needle so no worries about that, I've just never had any desire to do this before.

Girls, do you like your pierced ears, and have any advice for me? Should I go for the standard lobe piercing or cartilage on the upper ear? Guys, do you find pierced ears on women flattering or do you even notice it at all?

56

Most Helpful Guy

• most girls have there ears pierced so I agree that make a good starter piercing

I don't really notice if she has her ears pierced at least not initially , I might notice later on , sometimes I notice tragus piercings though , I always found them weird for some reason even though a lot of the girls I know have them

Most Helpful Girl

• Take the risk and get them pierced! If you don't like them, don't wear them and it'll eventually seal up