Describe your perfect outfit?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• guys dont really wear "outfits", but right now my fav. is the one im wearing right now. it's an orange silk type shirt, with a pair of long khaki pants, and my sandals that are tannish. i matched it really well, and it feels great

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• something like this! a more chill outfit and a more upbeat outfit bc I can't wear an outfit for a whole day without changing lol I can never make up my mind

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Cargo pants, comfortable shirt, hoddie of my choosing, this is the best in any situation or climate

0|0
    0|0
  • Just some swag yolo pants.. white t-shirt. If it doesn't smell yet it's all good.

0|0
    0|0
  • naked

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• 0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Black and light yellow polka dotted shirt tucked into black shorts with black and yellow striped tights and black flats. Or my owl dress with purple flats.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is it.

1|0
    0|0
  • -I normally wear suits to work
    -Leather when I riding my motorcycle
    -A tank top with a pair of jeans and pair of cowboy boots when I'm riding my horse

0|0
    0|0
  • Comfortable, looks good on Me, my guy likes the way it looks on me!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm definitely an elegant styled knee length sundress, strappy 4 inch heels, a stack of bracelets, an small pendent necklace and a small bag

0|0
    0|0
  • a low cut black spegetti strap body suit, with nice semi fitted ripped, light washed boyfriend jeans folded at the ankle, And black healed suede ankle booties.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans or leggings and a T-shirt with flip flops or tennis shoes and sweatshirt

1|0
    0|0
  • Cute flowy t-shirt, tight skinny jeans, and slip on shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really depends on what the situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Crop to with high waisted shorts and boots

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes