Everyone says I can get any guy I want?

They all say it and I don’t understand why. I’m not the perfect girl. I don’t have a big butt, perfect hair, clear skin, an amazing personality, or am rich. I’m average at best and can be annoying. Here’s a picture of me by the way. I love memes, McDonald’s, sims games, tennis, and just being chill with everyone. I don’t depend on a guy and am more independent.Everyone says I can get any guy I want?

1437

Most Helpful Guy

• With all due respect because I'm an older man... some guys find women that are gorgeous can be very intimidating... you do have that girl next-door look... some guys would rather have a girl that's a little less attractive but good personality I have a good heart faithful and loyal... ladies we all have in perfections and things that we want to change about ourselves ladies quit tripping on that don't let your imperfections absorb all your time and energy

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What do you mean by “girl next door”?

• Look at the way she's dressed very conservative her tits are not hanging out she's not wearing booty shorts nothing see-through... some guys like that

• Hopefully that helps you...

Most Helpful Girl

• You have the "girl next door" look which guys honestly LOVE.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE