Do people ever just stop to stare at your magnificent beauty?

People stop to stare at me all the time, some even take pictures of sometimes (even tho photos dont do me justice). And it gives me anxiety tbh. It can be an ego boost when a girl does the damnnnn face like dis

Do people ever just stop to stare at your magnificent beauty?

How do you feel when people love the way you look?
Updates:
I just got back from the beach. Every girls eyes were on me. I was even approached by some fine ass girls. Looked like jailbait but she had a tattoo so she must of been legal. I said "nah brah, i only smash 10/10 gnomsayin".

Bitch was hella mad, told her to tell someone who cares. Just lmao at deez hos thinking they can front with me.

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• There is this strange conspiracy amongst women that causes them to pretend to not find me irresistible. It's very strange, I don't know why they do it.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I get told by friends that people can't keep their eyes off of me. I look nice when I dress up. I'm puzzled they still find me stunning as such at my age. I can look good but I think they should stare at someone younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no. When people look at me it's usually because I'm one of the tallest people in the room.

0|0
    0|0
  • this question made me cringe sooooo much, yoikes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes though they are usually staring at my tits.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah if I don't look angry that day 😂

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• French and Chinese women , yes. US women? My face isn't on any of the currency so...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, that has happened many times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea it happens sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Ooh ooh, what do you look like then?

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish