Do you prefer curvy girls or girls with no curves?

• curvy girls
    Vote A
  • girls with no curves
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no preference, some look really good with and some look really good without... depends on the girl

2|2
    0|0
    • But who do you favor more? if you could choose a curvy girl vs a girl with no curves and only choose one, who would you pick?

• Show All
    • Lol. I understand. Thanks!

• No problem 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• of course every guy likes curves, even girls like them

0|2
    2|0
    • so you prefer curvy?

• Show All
    • I have a bigger chest and I don't have a six pack. I don't need one. But I'm not fat. I just have a different bike structure. that's fine. But over eating and knowing your doing it is not okay.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Actually I hit the wrong button... I love both equally. I've been with curvy girls. I've been with skinny girls. Curvy girls look better in when they are wearing little clothing, but if naked, the skinny chicks are the choice. However, I'd far rather fuck a curvy slightly overweight chick over a skinny chick. They're way more fun in bed.

0|1
    0|0
    • you hit the wrong button, but you love both equally? I think the real problem is that you have a split personality

• Haha, ok. I hit curvy, because the picture in my mind, but thought about the wording again. Decided different. Needed to write opinion

• Curves. Easy. Regardless of what their supposed personal preference is, all (normal) guys are automatically biologically attracted to curvy bodies and will be more visually stimulated/aroused by the sight of a girl who has them than they would be from a girl who doesn't have them. That's just how it works.

0|0
    1|0
  • Curvy girls look better because they contribute to her womanly assets. I'd rather have a girl with curves than without them.

0|1
    2|0
  • both are good, just not too thin or fat (anorexic or obese)

1|0
    0|0
  • Skinny, but that doesn't mean that they have no curves

2|1
    2|0
  • I'd leave it somewhere in the middle. Not a big fan of girls the shape of the michelin man or a plank.

0|0
    0|0
  • fit girls with fit curves not that McDonald's curves

0|2
    1|0
  • I'm all in for curvy girls even a little chubby.

2|0
    0|0
  • Curvy girls, therefore, no fat girls.

0|0
    1|0
  • I like girls with curves and / or curvy girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • curvy

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on how curvy

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls that aren't fat and that are hot.

0|0
    0|1
  • I chose curvy girls but beauty is a vast thing

0|0
    0|0
  • curvy girls. curves dont count on fat chicks.

0|0
    1|0
  • curvy

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy girls

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I would be with a curvy girl or a girl shaped like a pencil as a bi women, as long as the face is good and the body isn't terrible over or under weight I don't have a preference

0|0
    0|0
    • If that is you in the pic, yours is perfect, that is curvy. Fat is not curvy, curvy is curvy, most don't get it. There can be skinnier curvy girls too, it's bone structure.

• I prefer em in a green shape.

1|0
    0|0
  • im not into girls but i think its nice when a girl have curves but she's not chubby, like a nice hourglass figure

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes