How do you feel about these boys' fashion and style?

They are members of BTS, a South Korean boy band, which has been garnering international fans and buzz since their debut in 2013. Their musical messages range from young romance angst to enjoying life in the moment to criticism of societal norms set for millennials. They've even broken record by being the first Asian act to rightly earn a Billboard Music Award for top social artist. How do you feel about these boys' fashion and style?Although their initial concept was more the hip hop, bad boy image, they've deviated from that several times into more aesthetic or sultry styles. It seems, to me, that their fanbase, ARMYs, is more attracted to their cute image, with the whole doe eyes, member pairings, and colorful, fluffy hairstyles kind of thing.
How do you feel about these boys' fashion and style?Needless to say, I believe they are talented musically but would throw up 🀒 just thinking about kissing them. I can not find any one of these boys even the faintest bit physically attractive. I can understand the mentality of a teen girl who might say, awww, they're so friggin squishy, holding each other's hands, like husband and wife. Same makeup and everything. Surely, they can't all have the same freaking eyebrows naturally.
How do you feel about these boys' fashion and style?Makeup is to enhance an individual's own features, which is why there's millions of cosmetic brands. It's not used to create an exact replica of the person right next to you. And what's with the whole opening your mouth πŸ‘„ like that while taking pics?
How do you feel about these boys' fashion and style?To me, they were all unsatisfied with their appearances before becoming famous. Heck, the skinniest member of the group even stated that he needed to diet even though he is already underweight.
How do you feel about these boys' fashion and style?How do you feel about these boys' fashion and style?I'm using BTS as an example because they are currently the most talked about K-pop group internationally. However, this applies to ALL the K-pop groups that feel the need to act cute in photos to please their fandoms. At least, most people can tell One Direction apart due to their eyebrows (thick or thin), and hair, unlike these groups. I only like BTS for their music, that's it.

85

Most Helpful Guy

• I think everyone has their own preferences and while this isn't yours, there definitely are people who will!

• Well, how do you PERSONALLY feel about it? This question was targeted at the person who read it. I'm asking for your personal thoughts.

• I'm gender queer so I can identify with them. There are times where I wear make up and act cute depending on how I'm feeling or what I want to communicate in a given moment. I think they are also doing it from a business perspective. It's probably part of the reason why they are so popular.

• Yes, they are mostly acting feminine, like each others' husbands and wives, just for the fangirls who ardent about the whole boy-boy couples. But most of these groups have almost no input in their songs, concepts, nor makeup. It's mostly up to their manager what their public image shall be.

Most Helpful Girl

• They're really talented dancers
    ... But the amount of makeup they wear puts drag queens to shame, and that's with all Kpop groups.
    I do think you have the misconception that they choose their style. You have to remember that everything they do is decided by the company that trained them for years and then created them. They don't get a say in what they wear, what they sing, and even what they look like. A lot of the singers are forced to lose weight even if they're already slim and even sometimes have to get plastic surgery.

• Yes, I agree with you. But no, I've never thought that they chose their own style. I meant that their manager had control over their debut concept, which is hip hop, but that the styles have changed over time, in accordance with their songs. For Blood, Sweat, and Tears, it was very sultry but then changed to more girly with Spring Day